The Masters [Spoilers]

anyone watching this online right now?

Gary PLayer still got a little snap in his swing. Sounded good coming off the club. :D

I wish bro. My masters app wont stream this. And work internet is slow as non forged clubs.

lol @ slow as non forged clubs.

I hate saying it, but I get sick of the Jack, Arnie, Player loving. I mean, they get it EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR.

Gg with her 3d shades on.

6c6db3e6-bb69-81be.jpg

She looks cold, haha

I wear my sunglasses at night...so I can so i can, watch the Masters Par 3 stuff!
Gg with her 3d shades on.

6c6db3e6-bb69-81be.jpg

How awesome is it in 3D?

I hate saying it, but I get sick of the Jack, Arnie, Player loving. I mean, they get it EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR.

+1 yeah. I'm not quite sure Arnie knows where he is right now. But Nicklaus and Player can still strike the ball pretty well.

I love how Jack went with the putter from 1986.

Hahahaha. I want Arnies swing though.

And now its working lol. Spoketh too soon.

yep....via the Masters app.....

Fred Ridly might be shotting better if his pants were longer

Wooo!!! Player almost slammed one home.

Fred Ridly might be shotting better if his pants were longer

lol, he's just getting ready to cross Ray's creek dude.

Watching Arnie and Gary Player chat with the crowd and laugh and have a good time reminds me of just how much Kermit the Frog I mean Jack Nicklaus has no personality whatsoever. Incredible golfer, but it is like watching paint dry.

Watching Arnie and Gary Player chat with the crowd and laugh and have a good time reminds me of just how much Kermit the Frog I mean Jack Nicklaus has no personality whatsoever. Incredible golfer, but it is like watching paint dry.

Yup, he's an odd duck, socially. Poor guy. Arnie and GP are just hams too, so it makes Jack look that much more awkward.

They finally showed a close up of Nicklaus retro 86 putter. Man that's a wiiiiiide putter.

Pardon my lack of knowledge, but where on the property is this par 3 course? Andy North commented on how the members love just playing a relaxed round on the par 3 course late in the day

Check out the pimp Callaway staff bag.

I was haha. But I also have my gym clothes on and I really need to get in the shower, but the 3D sucked me in.

Jeez, I can't imagine actually watching the tourny in 3D. The beauty of the course must be something else.

Back