PODCAST Dan & Rob From the Off Course Podcast: Golf Unfiltered Episode 254

100% ordered Chipotle for lunch because of this thread.

Should have gotten a burger with an egg and bacon on it.:D

Did you warm up your sour cream before putting it on?
Sour cream spoils (unlike Ketchup) which is why it needs refrigeration. You need to rely on the 6 other layers of your burrito to bring it up to proper temp.

Sour cream logic: We want to ferment cream just to the point where it tastes sour but not to the point where it goes putrid so make sure you refrigerate it so it doesn't REALLY go bad. Then we can slather it on anything that is to spicy so that it tastes less spicy. Win!

Sour cream spoils (unlike Ketchup) which is why it needs refrigeration. You need to rely on the 6 other layers of your burrito to bring it up to proper temp.
I think on the next Off Course podcast, you and @Canadan need to discuss whether butter should be refrigerated.

It's easier to spread warm

I feel attacked in this thread. But not as attacked as ketchup.

I feel attacked in this thread. But not as attacked as ketchup.
At least you have Rob on your side with the clucks at Red Robin. Maybe you guys can do a podcast on how to order and eat the wrong food at a restaurant. Are you the guy that orders pasta at Ruth's Chris too?

"Range-top Days" :LOL:
Brilliant.

Here's a burgerless egg to show my approval.
IMG_2720.jpg

At least you have Rob on your side with the clucks at Red Robin. Maybe you guys can do a podcast on how to order and eat the wrong food at a restaurant. Are you the guy that orders pasta at Ruth's Chris too?

I love this idea.

The decision to go to Red Robin is the problem. All ordering gets a pass. Best to pretend it never happened.
B0bq8.gif

I would 100% do that.

I ordered a salad at Olive Garden once.

I ordered a salad at Olive Garden once.

The good: It's unlimited, so it's like 18 salads if you want.
The bad:Never eat at a PLACE with salad bar, regardless if you have salad or not. People are awful.

Why order a salad? It comes free with breadsticks. They're endless even.:ROFLMAO:

Back