CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

it actually did not. Quarter one was nutty around here..

That said, I think it makes sense. We were definitely still active, but the world slowed down to a crawl for a minute there.
Yeah, I remember first quarter was extremely busy. Morgan Cup announcements occurred at that time along with PGA Show live threads (y)

I know I posted triple the amount in Q1.

Yeah, I remember first quarter was extremely busy. Morgan Cup announcements occurred at that time along with PGA Show live threads (y)

I know I posted triple the amount in Q1.
It was crazy, and it was awesome.

I vote we take June to that level.

Push it on then! Don't mind the rehash of threads from January... it's your imagination. You're not really seeing them for the second time:ROFLMAO:

Tour golf and hopefully everything else we love in this world returns just in time for Q3. It’s gonna be bonkers!

Is this done now? Dan? DAN? DAN!

Nothing is done until the awards are given out.... votes are being counted
Watch out for the “Hanging chads”
Or maybe we are waiting for the mail in ballots?
I crack myself up sometimes

Oh do I have a prize picked out for someone :oops:

@Canadan not hitting 4k by the end of today, but did manage 3.5k

Waiting patiently for the results!;)

Waiting patiently for the results!;)
I have no patience because I’m not a doctor.

Sorry, I’ll give myself a facepalm for that one... :facepalm:

Alright. It's been an incredibly long week, and we've still got a great weekend ahead of us to showcase our posting prowess.

Can we announce the winners on Monday? Cool?

Alright. It's been an incredibly long week, and we've still got a great weekend ahead of us to showcase our posting prowess.

A great way to kick off the week, IMO! Love continuing to showcase our posting abilities for another weekend too!

Monday announcement? hmmm.... that means more posts! ;)

Today's the day!

Not going to lie... Stepped away from the computer and phone this weekend and played a ton of golf!

Not going to lie... Stepped away from the computer and phone this weekend and played a ton of golf!
Great weekend to be out on the course!

Great weekend to be out on the course!
they were in great shape!... limited tee times so everyone went golfing and some played golf!

Back