The PUMA Golf x Arnold Palmer Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Exciting first look at the new highly anticipated collaboration between PUMA Golf and Arnold Palmer Enterprises. Creating the image of the ultimate in cool was not an easy task to deliver, but PUMA Golf may have hit the nail on the head with the line that pays homage to the ultimate golf icon.

At first glance you get a bit of nostalgia with classic styles, but the secret is the blending of both heritage and modern materials with the very authentic style that screams legend.

This exclusive partnership celebrates the life and excellence of Mr. Palmer through nostalgic color palettes, storied prints, and personal detailing on every piece. From Bay Hill to each golfer’s own favorite 19th hole, this collection will bring out the Palmer in all of us. ...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting twist on this collection and Collaboration. I really like a few pieces that I’ve seen so far. Classic

Hmm, not as deep as I’d really hoped it would be, but there are some really fun pieces in there, and I’ll def own too many of the hats hahaha!

Some good items in that line up

I really like the cardigan options, and I could definitely see at least one making it into my office apparel rotation.

I’m definitely going to own a few pieces. Puma has been doing a phenomenal job lately.

• Admin
Love this kind of detail too.

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 8.12.48 AM.png

I could get away with wearing the pink cardigan.
I did not see any info on the 1 woven shirt, the grey one that I’d call a sweater. At least it looked like sweater material.

This has me questioning. Is a sweater a shirt? I have a lot of differences/questions about this one.

I really like the cardigan options, and I could definitely see at least one making it into my office apparel rotation.
Do it! I was thinking the same (if I ever go back to an office)

This collection is really well done IMO.

I like a couple of the items but most are a miss for me especially the rope hats

I like a few of the pieces. Specifically, the tipped polo and the hat with umbrella logo. Like the simplicity in the logo.

There are some cool pieces, but nothing I would really wear.

That stuff looks incredible, I want all of it! But especially the cardigans

Looks great. Loving the tipped polos and those hats. (y)

Can I pull off the pink Cardigan? We will find out at some point.

Can I pull off the pink Cardigan? We will find out at some point.

I literally had this exact same conversation with @GolferGal last night. Color doesn’t bother me, I like pink, but I want to make sure I can pull off the cardigan.

Those snapbacks hats are really nice!

I'm a fan of the brown shoes-- believe I will be purchasing to throw into my work rotation.

I like some of the pieces, but would need to see them in person to see how they fit. I really like the slip on shoes.

Back