Do you white claw?

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
Hard seltzer, yay or nay.

All the same or does one stand above the rest?

When I tried to get some, they carded me and told me I was too old.

Only for day drinking and hot summer nights :drinks:

giphy.gif

Only if the daughter leaves some at the house or camp. What the hell, free booze! :cool:

I love White Claws lol

I don't mind them when it really hot outside and for a change from the usually light beer on the course. Most are about the same though I think Truly's are probably at the bottom. However, the Truly Lemonade's are really good and still only 100 calories and only 1g of sugar.

Do the make a non alcoholic version?

I own a cocktail bar and we take booze pretty seriously and admittedly, a lot of you guys would probably call us frou frou hipster ******** and that's ok. but all that to say in that particular community, white claws are sort of "looked down upon" along with a lot of national brand stuff whether it's your grey goose or patron or whatever.

i say all this to say this.

i.... kinda love it in secret. don't tell anyone.

In my mind, for my generation the Equivalent would be Zima which I think came out early 1990s which made me mid 20s.... it was disgusting then and I’m sure it’s disgusting now.... Definitely not for me.... just saying ;) :facepalm:

Absolutely! You should see the contactless curbside pickup I am getting tomorrow morning...unless it takes them too long to grab everything we ordered tonight. I gravitate to the lime flavored options while the Mrs. prefers pretty much anything with a berry in the name.

Haven't tried them & don't care to. Now if my wife buys some I will try it, but I would rather have Mike's hard lemonade or Not Your Dad's Rootbeer.

I miss wine coolers....used to love those as a kid haha

No, I have a penis. Yup I said it.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Only if no other choices, and cooler is otherwise empty.

It's not my go to choice of beverage but they are delicious and I very refreshing on a hot day in a similar as a nice change of pace.

I’m not a sparking water fan. That said if that’s all there is to drink, well I am not about to dehydrate. I had one and was shocked that I could taste zero alcohol in it.

I'll admit that I dont hate it. Hard seltzer can be very good and refreshing, especially on a hot summer day.
I personally like Truly better than White Claw but its all not bad. Even the Natty Light hard seltzer isnt bad either. I see that Leinenkugels recently came out with their own hard seltzer too but I havent gotten the chance to try it.

100000% do. They are great on hot days.

Fantastic In certain occasions. I’ve got no issues with it at all. In fact when I started drinking too much when this pandemic started, I switched to it because it’s low calorie and the carbonation makes you slow down and/or stop. It self regulates!

My mustache isn't ironic enough and I don't wear retro flannel shirts.

Back