Do you white claw?

Haven't heard of that one yet, but I'll definitely give it a try if I find it!

Tastes like iced coffee but is 5% ABV.

I tried one on the course one day. Honestly reminded me of mineral water. Couldn’t even detect the alcohol.

I tried one on the course one day. Honestly reminded me of mineral water. Couldn’t even detect the alcohol.
Put a shot of vodka in it! The beauty is they don't taste like alcohol!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Put a shot of vodka in it! The beauty is they don't taste like alcohol!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I don’t get the inability to taste it. Why drink it if you don’t want to taste it? ;) I usually refer to that type of drink as a foo foo drink. :ROFLMAO:

838D5B38-A1D0-491D-8529-00FC365F9BC8.png

94* on course with real feel 98* ... Had tons of water and black cherry and lime were refreshing!

I’m a white claw fan! I don’t drink much these days, I was a heavy drinker in the past and ended up with pancreatitis twice in 2015. Now I enjoy a few white claws and that’s about all I drink for alcohol. Idc if I look like a wimp or whatever either... lol

Bud light seltzer not as good overall. Going to give truely a try next.

Bud light seltzer not as good overall. Going to give truely a try next.
I think the truly are far superior than most options. But as I have said before, if you don’t mind paying the premium, I think the High Noon are the high bar in the hard seltzer market right now.

This is what makes them so dangerous!
I have friends that like a shot of vodka in their WC.
I really like the Truly Lemonades the best.

T
This is what makes them so dangerous!
I have friends that like a shot of vodka in their WC.
I really like the Truly Lemonades the best.

Whew... Truly Lemonades are suuuuuppper sweet/sugary! prefer it to be more mineral water esque. Trying BL Seltzer soon

We white Claw and Truly frequently. High Noon is pretty good too.

I've tried a few recently and they aren't going to be my go to nor will I drink them often but they are refreshing on a hot day and easy to drink. A friend of mine says "Ain't no laws with the claws!" :ROFLMAO:

Back