Do you white claw?

Nay. Hard pass for me. My wife and oldest daughter are quite fond of them though.

Bring on the claws!

Absolutely! You should see the contactless curbside pickup I am getting tomorrow morning...unless it takes them too long to grab everything we ordered tonight. I gravitate to the lime flavored options while the Mrs. prefers pretty much anything with a berry in the name.
Haven't had the lime. The raspberry is pretty good. Tried the Truly tropical 12 pack and eh. I need to try the berry variety pack though.

It’s the modern day Boone’s Farm

Haven't had the inclination to try one, so guess that would be a negative.

I'll admit that I dont hate it. Hard seltzer can be very good and refreshing, especially on a hot summer day.
I personally like Truly better than White Claw but its all not bad. Even the Natty Light hard seltzer isnt bad either. I see that Leinenkugels recently came out with their own hard seltzer too but I havent gotten the chance to try it.

I actually agree on the truly vs claw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not a fan of the Claws as they are too sweet but the new Corona Seltzer are awesome.

8A6DD52D-7BEA-470F-93CD-037FB0300CFA.png

I tried some Leinenkugel's Seltzen yesterday. They claim that its, "beer with a splash of seltzer". Its OK, to me it just tastes like flavored water but my wife thought that it tasted like hard seltzer with a beer aftertaste.
If I were out doing yard work (which I was) and wanted something that was light and refreshing but still wanted to feel like I was partying, it wouldnt be bad. Id probably reach for a High Life though.

That's a hard no.. I dont like seltzer to begin with tho

That said, i tried this one called The Long DrInk and it was awesome.. it was like an alcoholic Fresca

I’d rather have a gin or vodka diet tonic with limes if I’m going for something other that IPA, which is rare. My college age son and daughter and most of their friends love the Claws and we can’t seem to keep in stock. I had one yesterday afternoon while boating when nothing else was available in the cooler on the boat and it wasn’t bad.

I held a can once... oddly enough, my hand felt much softer after I handed it off to my wife... Grabbed a second one for her a little later and I started having visions of pottery barn specials...

Can confirm the existence of watermelon Claws. They seem like trouble...

I’d rather have a gin or vodka diet tonic with limes if I’m going for something other that IPA, which is rare. My college age son and daughter and most of their friends love the Claws and we can’t seem to keep in stock. I had one yesterday afternoon while boating when nothing else was available in the cooler on the boat and it wasn’t bad.
One of our local microbreweries just came out with a blood orange seltzer. My wife brought one home and it was actually not bad. I was thinking that it would make a nice refreshing boat drink on hot days.

Mmmm, sounds nice.

Not generally but I had a Corona one the other day and it was pretty good.

No thanks. Bourbon, Michelob Ultra or wine.

12pm round on Friday.... Claws and birdies are in my future... I can only guarantee one happens.

I am interested in hearing what @KY Golfer has to say, I am guessing it is a hard pass though. I don’t like the seltzers.

Haven't tried any and will not go out of my way to. If it's there I might try some, but would rather have Mike's hard lemonade in that rea

Hardest no on the planet

Last edited:
@Nate they are calling you to THIS tee box.....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back