Do you white claw?

They work great in the heat. Lighter than beer, usually higher ABV than the type of beer you'd want to drink on the golf course. It's like drinking alcoholic water, right? So you hydrate and get a little buzz from it?

Yeah I seltzer.

Truly > White Claws

I've yet to try one that didn't suck for my tastebuds, so I'll say no.

If I find one that works, I'd absolutely go for it. Beer is rough after a round on a hot day for me.

@Nate they are calling you to THIS tee box.....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

When have you ever seen me & a Claw in hand??

However......Mango & Lime are the only ones I’ll partake in at the pool.

Hard seltzer, yay or nay.

All the same or does one stand above the rest?

That giphy is amazing, that guy is hilarious and on another level.

White claw for sure on a hot summer day. Super refreshing, and delicious. No flavor preference.

When have you ever seen me & a Claw in hand??

However......Mango & Lime are the only ones I’ll partake in at the pool.
Wait.....what?
giphy.gif

That giphy is amazing, that guy is hilarious and on another level.

White claw for sure on a hot summer day. Super refreshing, and delicious. No flavor preference.
Cheers to claws!

Real talk what other Seltzer's are worth it?

Truly berry and white claw black cherry and mango are good.

Cheers to claws!

Real talk what other Seltzer's are worth it?

Truly berry and white claw black cherry and mango are good.

Trulys are great! I cannot taste much of a difference between them and the Claws. I have not tried any other seltzers but have heard great things about the natty light and bud light ones.

I don't, but what I've had, it's pretty good

Hard pass. Give me a cold beer or a gin and tonic

I just tried bud light ones last week, they’ll be added to the rotation from now on.

Transfusion anyone?

I have really been into these High Noon drinks lately. A buddy recommended them and they are great. They are like a hard seltzer, but made with vodka.
F3E32736-E6FC-4D75-9297-2AF993E0B08B.jpeg

They work great in the heat. Lighter than beer, usually higher ABV than the type of beer you'd want to drink on the golf course. It's like drinking alcoholic water, right? So you hydrate and get a little buzz from it?
what he said, big fan, something different, bud light seltzers are good too, Truly's, whatever, brang it, not turnin' in my man card either

what he said, big fan, something different, bud light seltzers are good too, Truly's, whatever, brang it, not turnin' in my man card either

Bingo, it's just something different. It's just another option to enjoy on the course.

Bingo, it's just something different. It's just another option to enjoy on the course.
Give some of those High Noons a try and then come back and tell us how it changed your life. They are delicious.

Is White Claw the new name Zima?

Played in a 9 hole league this evening. Hot & steamy conditions. My opponent had the White Claw going. He won +1 with his final putt. 😢 Maybe credit goes to White Claw. Hmmm.

Give some of those High Noons a try and then come back and tell us how it changed your life. They are delicious.

Saw those, have not tried. Curiosity piqued.

Back