The Masters [Spoilers]

Anyone else notice Angel Cabrera is quietly stalking the leaders now?

I have noticed that. He's put his tee shot close on 16 as well. I'd love to see them show more of him, I can't get enough of watching his tempo.

Tiger 3 jacks 11 after a great approach from the trees.

Tiger misses the 2-footer for par on 11, falls to 2-over on the day. Looks like the bad Tiger is playing today, unless he can turn it around on the last 7 holes.

I enjoy Angel Cabrera, he's just a dude. He's just out there in his yellow shirt, cigarrette's and sunglasses straight chillin'.

More than noticed for me. Cabrera has done it before as well.

Day is starting to get a little frayed around the edges.

Satuday pins are working everyone over a little. Nice to see the big Ping man move up though.....

So its half way through the round and he is backing his good round up with another below average round. Is the guy back or are we still seeing Mr Consistency?

Satuday pins are working everyone over a little. Nice to see the big Ping man move up though.....

Look through their staff....Lots of Ping guys are Big Ping Guys. Ironically the Made in America company has a whole lot of interesting sponsorships...hehe

Tiger has played well enough to be under par today, better than his normal day-after-a-great-day rounds; dude just can't buy a putt. he's probably a total of 3 inches from being 3 under

Tiger has played well enough to be under par today, better than his normal day-after-a-great-day rounds; dude just can't buy a putt. he's probably a total of 3 inches from being 3 under

How is that different than any other point in this comeback?

How is that different than any other point in this comeback?

usually he's doing everything terribly. today it's just the putter, and aside from the putt on 11 i just saw, he's not missing by much. Lately when he's missed, he's really missed.

I'm curious Tiger's lifetime record on the 11th and the 12th. He always seems to miss right on 11. and on 12 he always aims for the center of the green, no matter the pin placement.
He put left edge today. I think he is frustrated.

usually he's doing everything terribly. today it's just the putter, and aside from the putt on 11 i just saw, he's not missing by much. Lately when he's missed, he's really missed.

Im not sure I agree with that. He might struggle here and there recently, but his putting is what has been keeping him down. He is the greatest putter of all time inside of 10 feet. Since his comeback he has been average at best. Yesterday he made those putts. He seems to do that one/two rounds each tournament. Everybody comes back and says "Hes back" and then the next day he misses those putts.

He will still come back on this back 9 and make some birdies because he is hitting the ball well, but this seems just like every other event to me so far.

It wasn't even that bad either. His first nine just wouldn't take his putts. 3 lips in 4 holes I think. Now he just needs to keep his cool.

I thought that KJ was playing a seemore...

Man those 2 footers are killing these guys today.

This is definitely the hardest the course has played all week. Almost starting to feel like a US Open out there, par is a good score. Can't wait for the leaders to get to 13 and 15.

I think the comment got burried on the other page..

JB-
Wasn't KJ playing a seemore? I just saw an odyssey though...

So its half way through the round and he is backing his good round up with another below average round. Is the guy back or are we still seeing Mr Consistency?

He is definitely back, to where he has been for the last year. I agree that he is close, but so are so many others on the tour.

I think the comment got burried on the other page..

JB-
Wasn't KJ playing a seemore? I just saw an odyssey though...

He alternates all the time.

Luke Donald looks like a Keebler Elf. Bring me some cookies nerd.

I'm going to start laughing after my bad tee shots. Much better than cursing or slamming clubs, right?

Good line from Jason Sobel of espn.com on Luke Donald: "Luke Donald is wearing a pink shirt and green pants. It looks like Miss Piggy is attacking Kermit."

Tiger seems to have traded club throwing for maniacal laughter...

Back