Price aside. I'd like to give it a trial run side by side with my Alphard wheels and see how it stacks up on my mountain course. I always wonder about hills and turning radius with these things.

That is right in between the MGI and the Stewart Golf carts, so pretty reasonable really. Depends on warranty, and how easy it will be to get parts or upgrades.

That is right in between the MGI and the Stewart Golf carts, so pretty reasonable really. Depends on warranty, and how easy it will be to get parts or upgrades.

Going off memory, but I believe it is a 1 year warranty and being that they are in San Diego, parts and upgrades should not be an issue. They have a pretty good track record with updates to Foresight items.

Only priced lower than Stewart during launch discount, once that is over they are both the same price. If the follow feature work well then I think most consumers would lean towards Foresight based on the aesthetics of the cart, the extras that come with it, and the fact that the company is based stateside.

but does it come with the foresight golf bag? if so im on board!

Only priced lower than Stewart during launch discount, once that is over they are both the same price. If the follow feature work well then I think most consumers would lean towards Foresight based on the aesthetics of the cart, the extras that come with it, and the fact that the company is based stateside.
Stewart has a better warranty (2 years vs 1 year) Being a US based company definitely gives an advantage to the Foresight. Either way it is a lot of $$'s but I would really like to try one out and test for a while so see how they work.

While I think it looks and sounds amazing. The price tag is just too high for me. Give it a few years and the price will come down as other companies adopt similar tech and it becomes the norm. Then maybe I will be able to jump in.

Stewart has a better warranty (2 years vs 1 year) Being a US based company definitely gives an advantage to the Foresight. Either way it is a lot of $$'s but I would really like to try one out and test for a while so see how they work.

I have seen a lot of really cool things, but when @ddec and I toured Foresight and saw the things they built in house, it was super impressive.

I have seen a lot of really cool things, but when @ddec and I toured Foresight and saw the things they built in house, it was super impressive.

It was very impressive.

I'm wondering what kind of demand they are seeing for this and if it's significant what they are doing to keep up with it. It took them a crazy long time to catch up with quad demands.

Really cool but would not spend that kind of money on one as long as I can still push my own.

It was very impressive.

I'm wondering what kind of demand they are seeing for this and if it's significant what they are doing to keep up with it. It took them a crazy long time to catch up with quad demands.

From what I gather, talking to a competitor today, they think Foresight is selling a lot early.

You would have to walk a lot of rounds to pay for it for sure. At $2000/12 cart fee at my home course that is 167 rounds. About 1 1/2- 2 years worth of rounds of golf.

Anything else to share? :cool:

Perfect time to release this with pretty much every other push cart being sold out

Not sure I like the front wheel(s) design. I'm not their target market anyway but that's the first thing I noticed. 🤷‍♂️

I am curious about one of these. The size, functions and brand are all intriguing but I can't justify the cost at the moment. Don't think I have seen a motorized cart fold up this small before.

Great looking power cart with awesome features, but ooooooff that price tag

Not sure if I missed it in the article or not, but it looks like the way the bag sets on the cart that it would accommodate any bag?

Not sure if I missed it in the article or not, but it looks like the way the bag sets on the cart that it would accommodate any bag?

Based on what I have been told, “most” is the best I could say. If that makes sense.

Can’t say I’m the target market for this. I don’t walk much, but love my clicgear, and $2k is quite a bit.

that said, if this did actually have some sort of ‘forecaddie’ type offering, that would be a game changer

2 grand isn’t actually that bad. My QOD goes for about 1200 brand new and has no remote control or follow me. When it comes to power carts, you absolutely get what you pay for. That being said, I’d feel a bit of a tool walking round with a remote controlled cart or one following me around everywhere, so not for me.

That's a nope. Too much money. Front wheels are too small and won't do well over rough ground.

Back