Tour Event 2020 3M Open

Bubba not looking too hot on the greens today.

branden grace's sun block right now

that was pretty filthy by Wolff....just a little more speed and that is closer to the hole.

These greens in spots just look so slow.

These greens in spots just look so slow.

you probably still scarred from what Jack tried to do last week, lol

you probably still scarred from what Jack tried to do last week, lol

If Baby Ruth from the Goonies was a golf course, it would be a Jack tour design. :ROFLMAO:

I am surprised only 6 under is leading. Maybe they grew the rough out a little bit more than last year.

I’m tired of pro one-hand finishes. You don’t deserve a one-hand finish if that ball is still in play! 😑

another burned edge for Perez...that has to be like 3 or 4 today.

Perez dropping f-bombs! :D

Richie Werenski tied for the lead at -7, he's never won and is your basic journeyman; just the type of guy i'd like to see win.

There has been some poor putting on a relatively easy course. Casey with another short miss

and DJ WD's

Paul Casey with the mighty pull into the green on #11. It’s like looking into a mirror...

Bubba’s alignment and shot curve is ridiculous.

Grace is not having fun on the 18th hole

Wolff entertains me.

I like that kid for no other reason than he seems very bouncy, bright eyed, and bushy tailed. No worries though, the media and the like will ruin him and he will become sullen closed door like the rest of them.

I like that kid for no other reason than he seems very bouncy, bright eyed, and bushy tailed. No worries though, the media and the like will ruin him and he will become sullen closed door like the rest of them.
Don't you dare!

Back