Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Had fun today with nerdy and robezeo at Firestone. Can't wait until next Wednesday when I get to play The Golf Club.
Sure rub that in! It's only The Golf Club.

Had fun today with nerdy and robezeo at Firestone. Can't wait until next Wednesday when I get to play The Golf Club.

A day on the North cannot be beat! Good luck at The Golf Club.

How on earth are you getting to play that

Yesterday couldn’t have been a better day to call into work to go play golf. So played out at Hyde Park CC, and wow, what a nice place. The range has zoysia grass for the abuse, and the short game area is beautiful Bent that I’d hate to take a divot out of. Was a really fun course, could really let the driver go on most holes, on some, less than driver works best. The greens were absolutely perfect with very few ball marks, and were so true with the breaks. 70D76C7F-A7BB-49C0-8487-54B88431F59A.jpegD3DDAFC2-EACE-4BFD-B8AB-96021507DFAA.jpegDA7A1018-4EB7-4107-B573-21267A2335CD.jpeg
In other Cincinnati news, Miles of Golf in Fairfield is installing shot tracer for the range. It won’t matter if you are hitting off the mats or out in the grass you’ll be able to see your shot. They said that should go live in September.

Has anyone played the Fort Golf Resort lately? I just set up to play it Labor Day weekend and the pictures look crazy nice.

Played crown hill today for the first time. Not a bad track at all.

Has anyone played the Fort Golf Resort lately? I just set up to play it Labor Day weekend and the pictures look crazy nice.
I have a buddy that played there a couple of weeks ago. He said it was in pretty good shape

Played Valley of Eagles this weekend and Fowler's Mill, great courses. Also did eagle Creek and atrip to shale.

Eagle creek was super nice and great conditions. Nothing glitzy but above average.

Fowler's greens were not up to the anticipated quality, same with bunkers.

Play the 8th at Virtues with me.

Tee shot - 2 hybrid to the trees
3980d5803d3732c7e4f12a9b4838a132.jpg

2nd shot - PW, trying to play the hillside and get a roll to the green.

2f7295ac894f23729c3815c274d11fc9.jpg

3rd shot - little bump and run that missed birdie by an inch and rolled a few feet by the hole.
53988c07632e1e7a761db9abfcee9c8b.jpg

First par of the day.

How’d you do on #4?

How’d you do on #4?

Started out with 4 bogeys. That hole I was short and left off the tee, in the rough by the bunkers. Hit a 7 iron out of the rough to the edge of the cart path. I had a tricky 150 yard shot from there due to the water, so I hit gap wedge to put me in the fairway with a better angle to the hole. Chip and two putts for a bogey.

Those greens look so pure, I heard somewhere that it’s not uncommon for only a couple groups to play there all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they don't have too many members out there. Greens rolled so true.

Those greens look so perfect

Back