Introducing the THP Tech Studio

I miss it.

And I’m very sore from simulator abuse.
Does the simulator screen miss you and have similar soreness from abuse?

That place is a slice of heaven. I loved the seats made out of golf bags. Obviously the best part is the launch monitor and simulator, but I really like everything that you have done in the studio. Also, well done, @Canadan, a great video presence.

I can attest that the Tech Studio is state of art, and the ability to build club to whatever shaft and spec you want to see is very clutch, that added to the fact that the Sim will provide data in real time, what else can you ask for... ?

Does the simulator screen miss you and have similar soreness from abuse?
I think @JB’s morning was a little more peaceful today working on the other side of it hahaha

I bet it loves me though. We bonded.

I want a simulator set up like that one day.

I want a simulator set up like that one day.
I'm thinking how I can dig out my basement floor to allow enough ceiling height to get a simulator in. Seems the easiest route :ROFLMAO:.

I want to see testing on the simulator of how bending an iron stronger/weaker changes distance, spin, height, etc.

Whoa, tech studio is AWESOME! Have to agree with Canadan, the wall with the simulator is probably my fav - also the THP experience memories hanging on that wall is pretty sweet.

Spectacular! Favorite? Easy... Morgan Cup wall... 3-1.

Whoa, tech studio is AWESOME! Have to agree with Canadan, the wall with the simulator is probably my fav - also the THP experience memories hanging on that wall is pretty sweet.

I agree. Stuff can be replaced. Memories cannot be either replaced or taken away (at least until dementia sets in, LOL).

I think you need to de-clutter and send some of those things to my house for storage.

I think you need to de-clutter and send some of those things to my house for storage.

This is a very kind offer :)

That is an awesome space what a set up! I love wall 1 with the memory items! I could spend all day in there

That is an awesome space what a set up! I love wall 1 with the memory items! I could spend all day in there

I spend every day in here :ROFLMAO:
Kidding of course.

That memory wall will be built upon as we have a lot more stuff from the last 12 years and plan to make many more.

Entire set up is amazing. Love the simulator, but the driver shaft wall, that I am sure will keep expanding is my favorite with the driver heads on shelves just begging to get shafted and hit. :cool:

I want to see that in my house or at a minimum myself there at THP HQ someday. Awesome setup. My only problem is if I had access to that much equipment I would be changing things daily and I am sure it would hurt my game.

I'm thinking how I can dig out my basement floor to allow enough ceiling height to get a simulator in. Seems the easiest route :ROFLMAO:.
I was thinking the same thing. How can I get higher ceilings in the Nut Cave? :unsure:

But that is a fabulous setup @JB & @GolferGal (y) I love the bags full of clubs just ready to hit in the simulator. Amazing setup & extremely jealous! I didn't realize that was the intention of moving to TN. :eek: Now I really have a place to go when I go to visit my son's in Memphis. :cool: Just drop off Mrs Nut at the boys house .... "Honey I'm going to visit some of my THP Family!"

Are you guys accepting roommates? I'm willing to clean and cook.

In all seriousness - that place is awesome. I already loved Nashville, now I love it a little more.

Are you guys accepting roommates? I'm willing to clean and cook.

In all seriousness - that place is awesome. I already loved Nashville, now I love it a little more.

I do like the idea of cleaning @Nappy because things get disorganized fast. So I will have to keep this in mind.

Haven't gotten through more than first 10 seconds, the immediate comment is "How tall is @Canadan ?" Surely There are some funky door heights going on in that opening cut.

So @JB what is next on the wish list for additions to the space?

Second comment, Do we thing @Canadan always has a golf glove in his back pocket? Does it go grocery shopping and to the Dr. office with him?;)

So @JB what is next on the wish list for additions to the space?

Not much. We just received a new Mizuno iron rack and have something else coming from a few more OEMs too. Not sure where the Mizuno rack is going yet, but its cool.

IMG_3281.jpeg

Back