Introducing the THP Tech Studio

Well done, Dan!

I drool every time I see that studio!!:love::love::love:
haha all I did was talk and destroy my back/arms/hands/fingers over the course of three days.

Just pumped you guys finally got to see it. This has been meticulously planned with THPers in mind for months.

haha all I did was talk and destroy my back/arms/hands/fingers over the course of three days.

Just pumped you guys finally got to see it. This has been meticulously planned with THPers in mind for months.

Content has already started to trickle out and more is coming in the next couple of weeks.

I don't think I'd ever leave that room! What a sick setup

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Wow....fantastic !

I don't think I would ever leave that room with that setup! Well, maybe to get some food, play some golf outside and say hi to the wife :D

Awesome setup. Booze and a simulator. Perfect combo.

This is a drool free zone Shanewu.
Noted, in case I ever get to step foot in there. :cool:

Hopefully you got at least one JB hug for all the hard work! :LOL:

A couple of new additions.

tee holders for sim courtesy Of Mizuno

E75FD760-5C10-436A-9CEE-3F39E24DEC6D.jpeg

New chalkboard for rounds and notes courtesy of Titleist

B49EBD5F-DB06-4634-BF5F-852A00183983.jpeg

love the tee holders from Mizzy.

Can’t wait for the Titleist chalkboard to immortalize my 102 eventually :ROFLMAO:

Needs posters of hot chicks in thongs playing golf.

I mean for your man cave, you do you, but for content studio it might be a bit much.

What's your address again? I need to make a visit.

Kind of a dream set up. Good luck getting visitors to leave.

Fantastic set up. I long for a room half that equipped. I’d be very interested in seeing a putter fitting, especially pertaining to loft and lie and how it affects roll. Great job guys! Well done. 🤙

Really like the Tech studio stuff. I only have one item of feedback. It would be nice to have someone with an average swing speed occasionally do some testing for us regular golfers.

Kind of reminds me of TXG Tour where the dude is swinging out of his shoes yet straight as an arrow down the rails which really doesn't help that much. Hitting a 7 iron at close to 100 mph at over 190 yds is not quite in my radar, although I wished. I am guessing many of us "average Joes" don't swing a 7 iron that fast. :cool:

Back