Contest Winners Thread

Putter and bag came in and they are 🔥🔥🔥
69CED268-47DD-41A5-9BE3-641F5BF98FBF.jpeg2113230C-7D67-4D55-89A6-B5933D9F5916.jpeg1A007C73-4222-4E86-AF82-41F23FB8AD03.jpeg

This is the putter cover I won a couple weeks ago from 19th Hole Shop. This really is one well made cover.
IMG_20200812_151739_670.jpgIMG_20200812_151739_671.jpgIMG_20200812_151739_668.jpg

Also, I and a few of our fellow THPer's won a dozen OnCore Elixr golf balls from The Golf Ship Radio on Twitter last week.

Big thank you to Cleveland Golf and Noelle for this new ZipCore wedge. Twitter contest win. Can’t wait to get this on the course.

86C1EC22-CBF2-4C99-82A2-225CAB13081B.jpeg
D5DE722B-DFFB-49D7-AC90-F24330E5D682.jpeg
2E5320C3-392F-465C-B2C7-D59749F43AA3.jpeg

I just finished a video segment with Matt Adams with the Fairways of Life podcast (soon to be TV show). They let me know during that brief segment that I have won the TaylorMade SIM driver that they were giving away through their YouTube channel. I'm not sure when the segment will air, but I'll probably post the link in here. it's funny because I was thinking of getting a new driver and now I don't have to!

I just finished a video segment with Matt Adams with the Fairways of Life podcast (soon to be TV show). They let me know during that brief segment that I have won the TaylorMade SIM driver that they were giving away through their YouTube channel. I'm not sure when the segment will air, but I'll probably post the link in here. it's funny because I was thinking of getting a new driver and now I don't have to!
That's amazing !

Awesome! Congrats John!!!

Wow, John. That's a heck of a win...congrats!

that’s awesome John. Good luck with the club!

Here is the Twitter link for the video announcing me as the winner.

Great little product that should be a stocking stuffer!IMG_20200820_123211.jpg

Great little product that should be a stocking stuffer!View attachment 8959177

Congrats! I have been using the black one for a few weeks and it is great. Took some imagination to get it to work on my Clicgear due to the aluminum frame but I got it done.

Congrats! I have been using the black one for a few weeks and it is great. Took some imagination to get it to work on my Clicgear due to the aluminum frame but I got it done.
Please do tell as I don't feel comfortable using it on the iron heads.

Please do tell as I don't feel comfortable using it on the iron heads.

I duct taped a big metal washer under the plastic console cover. The rangefinder holder sticks right to it and sits on top of the cover. I posted a picture on IG a week or so ago.

I duct taped a big metal washer under the plastic console cover. The rangefinder holder sticks right to it and sits on top of the cover. I posted a picture on IG a week or so ago.
I really don't mean to denigrate this product in any way when I ask, but I always just put my rangefinder IN my Clicgear glovebox?
Do you have the original Clic?

I really don't mean to denigrate this product in any way when I ask, but I always just put my rangefinder IN my Clicgear glovebox?

Mine is too full with other junk to put a rangefinder in it. I previously had my rangefinder in the stock holder attached to the bag. This gadget just makes it a little more convenient to grab it when I need it.

Mine is too full with other junk to put a rangefinder in it. I previously had my rangefinder in the stock holder attached to the bag. This gadget just makes it a little more convenient to grab it when I need it.
Gotcha. I like magnetic putter covers so I can slap them on my iron heads when on the green. (y)
A $400 item dangling from a magnet? I gotta say....a little nervous?
I start to think about my time in I.T. and you never wanted to get a magnet near electronics for various reasons. (y)
My Leupold came with a magnetic cover and it died come to think of it. ;)
Bushnell with zipper cover has lived on.

Gotcha. I like magnetic putter covers so I can slap them on my iron heads when on the green. (y)
I start to think about my time in I.T. and you never wanted to get a magnet near electronics for various reasons. (y)
Bushnell with zipper cover has lived on.
My NX9 is working like a charm.

My NX9 is working like a charm.
Is that the cover name?
I don't doubt it can keep it in place. But my recent experience with the Leupold dying and the magnetic cover it comes with really has me thinking now that may be why?

It is right in my face so when I am pushing the cart so I'm not worried about losing it. The stock case has a magnetic cover also and the rangefinder has survived about 5 years with no issues. I tend to use things until they die so I am sporting a Bushnell Tour V3.

Back