Contest Winners Thread

I just received an email letting me know that I won a Al Czervik Caddyshack golf towel from Bagboy in their Instagram giveaway.

I just received an email letting me know that I won a Al Czervik Caddyshack golf towel from Bagboy in their Instagram giveaway.
For real? That sounds awesome! Haven't watched the movie of all movies for a while...

Won this one from UST Mamiya on Twitter! This is a shaft profile that probably won't work all that well for me, but I'll give it a go anyway. Such a great looking piece of technology and craftsmanship, who could resist? :drinks:

Won this one from UST Mamiya on Twitter! This is a shaft profile that probably won't work all that well for me, but I'll give it a go anyway. Such a great looking piece of technology and craftsmanship, who could resist? :drinks:

Congrats & great win. Get ready for finding more fairways!

As @OldeDude posted a couple of weeks ago, a few of us were lucky enough to win the Evolve 4th of July contest. My package just arrived and not only did they send the game that were won, but also a pair of Motion Wool socks, a bag of 2.75" patriotic tees, 4 drink coasters and a sticker. Sweet unexpected extras!

20200728_162725.jpg

You are winning everything in sight sir! Congrats on another awesome win!

As @OldeDude posted a couple of weeks ago, a few of us were lucky enough to win the Evolve 4th of July contest. My package just arrived and not only did they send the game that were won, but also a pair of Motion Wool socks, a bag of 2.75" patriotic tees, 4 drink coasters and a sticker. Sweet unexpected extras!

View attachment 8955401
Love the socks and the tees! Nice Touch by them

View attachment 8955401
That package of goodies looks great, can't wait for mine to show up! @KY Golfer won one too, and posted a pic of his stuff on IG. As I replied there, looks like FedEx sent mine the scenic route, the package left NC, went to IN, then IL, then KS, last scan showed it in TX, and still on its way to CA!

That package of goodies looks great, can't wait for mine to show up! @KY Golfer won one too, and posted a pic of his stuff on IG. As I replied there, looks like FedEx sent mine the scenic route, the package left NC, went to IN, then IL, then KS, last scan showed it in TX, and still on its way to CA!
Mine came this morning also. Love it!!

6A343EAB-6342-4FE4-88C3-65B1A5165006.jpeg

Congrats! Jealous of that win! What weight and flex did you request?

Congrats! Jealous of that win! What weight and flex did you request?
I'll have the 6F4 coming. That's as close to what I'd normally hit as they offer in the Gunmetal.

View attachment 8955401
So I'm still waiting for FedEx to finish showing this package the sights, they must be really attached to it, it's been within 60 miles of my house for over two days, and now they say it might be delivered on Monday. Here's how it has spent the last seven + days, it just needs to come back east about 50 miles from Sacramento :wtf: :

Capture.JPG

Wow. Nearly 3500 miles. Being in the UK we really take for granted how accessible we are. Pretty much anything we buy, from anywhere, is next day delivery.

Distance has a whole different meaning though. I moved away from family about 200 miles and rarely visit because it is "so far away".

IMG_20200801_103142.jpg

Think this is a great win during COVID... Working on tight lies with wedges! Update coming how it works

I won a putter cover of my choosing from 19th Hole Shop in an Instagram giveaway. I choose the D-Day cover. I will post pictures of it when I have it in hand.

I won a couple of cooling towels from BagBoy in their most recent giveaway.

Back