Tour Event Golf Pride Contest: 2020 BMW Championship

Oh boo! I was thinking it was some variation of the 14 club challenge, which I thoroughly enjoy!
Is that the one Rickie did last year? Where the opponent got to take away a club? I think Rickie did 14 club or something on a par 3.... I cannot for the life of me remember Good thing there is google.

They each chose 7 clubs for the 9 hole match, yes.
do you have the listing of clubs they chose. plan on watching this replay later today.

Is that the one Rickie did last year? Where the opponent got to take away a club? I think Rickie did 14 club or something on a par 3.... I cannot for the life of me remember Good thing there is google.

That’s the one! The European Tour does a bunch of those and they’re usually very entertaining.

do you have the listing of clubs they chose. plan on watching this replay later today.
Haha you don’t ask much... they put up a graphic early in the broadcast that you should see. No way I can remember the exact selections. Pretty much all went driver or 3 wood, something like 5/7/9 iron, couple wedges and the putter.

Haha you don’t ask much... they put up a graphic early in the broadcast that you should see. No way I can remember the exact selections. Pretty much all went driver or 3 wood, something like 5/7/9 iron, couple wedges and the putter.

Apologies.... coffee set in and puzzling question as I analyzed what I was choosing.

I shall leave you alone now!

Rahm, 9/10

Almost forgot, thaaaannk you later tee time start!

Apologies.... coffee set in and puzzling question as I analyzed what I was choosing.

I shall leave you alone now!
Nah all good man, just giving you a hard time! I wish my memory was that good.

Nah all good man, just giving you a hard time! I wish my memory was that good.
I just thought it was interesting I couldnt find it on the BMW site or PGA Live site or advertised in the google search results.

Late starts are boring...then again I still have time to modify my Fantasy lineup yet again!!!

Scheffler and 10/10 using Golf Pride.

Finally we have some golf to watch!

I would love to take clean divots like Im just did.....that thing was amazing.

I would love to take clean divots like Im just did.....that thing was amazing.
I have nightmares about the times I’ve taken divots like that 😆

Quality shot by JT right there.

I don’t know why I enjoy that commercial so much where the pros see how many golf balls they can hold in one hand.

Liked that driver swing from Tiger on #1!

JT just tried to kill that ball on the 392 yard 11th and left it right in front of the green.

JT with the mashed tee shot on 11. I'm surprised DJ didn't follow.

JT with the mashed tee shot on 11. I'm surprised DJ didn't follow.
Wonder if anyone will roll one up onto the green today. Berger just put his in the greenside bunker.

Its gawlf time.

Tiger just missed the birdie. Great putt and looks a lot better than last week.

Tiger just missed the birdie. Great putt and looks a lot better than last week.

He just seems like there is a bit more at stake this week.
Not sure why, but just body language.

Back