EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Woah, this sounds epic. Definitely throwing my name in the hat.

Now this is another fantastic THP event !!

This one will be fun. Custom shafts??? oh my!

One note.
When signup takes place, you are going to have to choose

Team Danny
or
Team Tyler
Hmmmm....that isn’t an easy pick to make. Although I have which team in my head that I want to be on!!!

Question is which captain wants me! 🤣

I may have to throw my name in the hat for this one, have heard great things of Hogan of late, and I’ve been itching to try graphite shafts in iron/wedges. Also doesn’t hurt that it’s being held at one of my favorite venues to follow along for THP experiences.

This is a fantastic event on 2 incredible golf courses with great people and amazing equipment. It's a bargain for all you get and experience.

Getting this hat in mystery bag may be a sign...

9169CB14-8D78-4C7E-A0F2-726D5781C16B.jpeg

Now this is an awesome event! Good way for me to find a new OEM & finally meet @DannyLe of UST Mamiya :cool:

Sounds amazing!!! Never have been to the legendary Hammock Beach and would absolutely love to with two of my favorite golf companies!

Oh Yes! Looking forward to signing up this this amazing event!!!!!!!

The Two biggest Golf Companies in my neck of the world, I have two words for this Experience......

Last edited:
This sounds like an epic weekend.

Oh my, what a combo and great opportunity!

Awesome can't wait!

Looks like an awesome event...

One note.
When signup takes place, you are going to have to choose

Team Danny
or
Team Tyler
343E5EFD-16B2-413E-8483-A8108467AA7E.gif
That’s such a tough call... I’m not sure if I can pick...

THP Events are back! OH MY GOODNESS!

Awesome!

sooo can someone tell my wife i have a business meeting?

THP: making 2020 more tolerable day in and day out!

sooo can someone tell my wife i have a business meeting?
Send me her email address and I'll have an official document sent out right away.

This is going to be a treat for all involved! Danny and Tyler are fantastic people, and the gear and access in this event is outstanding!

Stop the presses. I didn’t think we would get lucky enough to fit in a late 2020 THP event. Best of luck to all entries. Hammock Beach is fantastic and add both UST Mamiya and Ben Hogan damn. Going to be a hot ticket item.

That will be a fantastic trip! If you have not been to Hammock beach you are missing out!

Back