EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Do we know when the draw is? Apparently I'm playing clubs that are ticking time bombs lol. Funny side note, got permission from the wife to enter the contest. Her response, "Why would they give all that away for so cheap? I guess you might as well enter."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Do we know when the draw is? Apparently I'm playing clubs that are ticking time bombs lol. Funny side note, got permission from the wife to enter the contest. Her response, "Why would they give all that away for so cheap? I guess you might as well enter."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Signup will be in the next week or so

Oh man, this sounds awesome. Risk calculation mode and hard core pondering mode started!

Oh man, now this is an experience to get excited about!

Amazing!! THP keeps delivering in 2020~

This is fantastic news to see this happening; right around my birthday too! :cool:

Ooo man this is so tempting! Going to have to see how some house/refinance stuff goes this week and then will know of i can throw my name in

Last years event was top notch and such a blast. Danny and Tyler are full of knowledge and great people. Oh yea and the equipment and gold was top notch as well.

Such an outstanding opportunity, I absolutely love my Hogan irons/wedges and the only way they could get better would be to be paired with the UST mastermind Danny Le!...oops, I forgot at an amazing course too! :oops:

Work will keep me from this one, otherwise I would try to stuff the ballot box somehow to get in. Awesome experience ahead.

Holy Shmoly!!!!!!!!

UST and Ben Hogan, a match made in heaven. Can’t wait for this.

Well another memorial time for the lucky winners.
Good luck all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This would be awesome, got to swing some of the clubs won by one of last year's winner. Hogan irons are in my top 2 for my next set of irons. Getting a fitting next week regardless.

This sounds like a blast! Good luck to all that enter!

@BigDill still talks about UST and Hogan just about every round we play! I so need this!! Yes please!

This sounds great! Bummed I cant enter.

This is going to be an awesome experience!! Ben Hogan + UST + Hammock Beach will be incredible!!

Unreal!!

Okay, the boss has given me clearance to sign up for this one .......

That looks all kinds of awesome!

Back