EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Having coffee in bed early this morning and thinking about this opportunity. I’ve followed several of the live threads for these previously. The knowledge dumps (even some classroom like sessions that I love), access to amazing experts, shiny new personally fit equipment, beautiful course(s), shared experience with THPers, food overindulgence ... everything has always impressed me. And then there is the support and banter from the numerous previous participants. I love it.

For this experience to drop unexpectedly in this whacked out 2020 is verging on miraculous. It would be a pleasure and a privilege to participate. I’m blown away by UST Mamiya, Ben Hogan Golf, and THP whether I’m following again on my keyboard and monitor or there playing on the winning team. ;)

SIGNUP will be Thursday 9/10

This sounds like an amazing opportunity for those fortunate enough to get selected! Great location and can't beat the combo of Hogan and UST

Good luck everyone! This is one of my favorite THP events and Hammock Beach will be incredible!

Quick note for those tuning in. While we have had an event featuring these two companies in the past, this is brand new and has not been done before.

Something new, something fresh and something that is going to be a TON of fun.

Obviously this should have been the 17th.

I am sure there is a reason the sign up is on my Birthday........Probably so I won't forget to.....I'll be working from home....Still

Typical THP.... blowing things up, digging deep and finding new ways to make these experiences better! UST Mayima, BH Golf, Hammock Beach! Boom!

I know right? Need to play 18 at the Beach sometime again with it not being 40 MPH into the wind

This will be an amazing event. You do not want to miss this sign on Sept 17th. I am still playing the Edge irons from the 2018 Ben Hogan Experience. Also, the people I met that weekend are still people I communicate with today. So while the equipment is awesome, the relationships made will last even longer!

Two incredible companies at an epic location. Definitely one that everyone should enter without hesitation!!

Oh man, this is going to be amazing! Great gear and equipment and even better manufacturer representation... Can't go won't with this one!

Pretty darn excited to see who will be making the trip.

Pretty darn excited to see who will be making the trip.

This is going to be a really fantastic experience for 6 lucky THP'ers.

Never played Hammock Beach but have heard so many great things from fellow THPers who have made the trip there.
Would love to get in some more golf with you, and some awesome gear at this event!

Sweet irons and awesome resort. Outstanding event for 6 lucky guys. The Conservatory is my favorite FL course.

very tempting...

Back