Crazy when they zoom in on Herbert's face, he still has pimples....that's how young he still is.

Is Sean Peyton really using a face mask you buy at CVS? Wonder if he forgot his normal NFL one at the office. 😂

Is Sean Peyton really using a face mask you buy at CVS? Wonder if he forgot his normal NFL one at the office. 😂
As a person fresh off coming back from a THP Experience, I actually took my good one off on the plane for one of those too, because it’s so much lighter.

When is Sean Payton going to realize Hill isn’t fooling anyone and is a drive killer

Last edited:
Crazy when they zoom in on Herbert's face, he still has pimples....that's how young he still is.
I had the same thought last week watching the Chargers. I've never had a boss younger than me. My current boss is about the same age. I couldn't imagine having a 22 year old boss with pimples.

Talk about a costly penalty

For those watching the broadcast, I loved that commercial. I felt like some of the people shown praying football was not getting cancelled. 😂

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
So Chargers are missing 3 OL and best WR now. Someone tell Wentz you can still complete passes without talent

Arguably the best RB in the league and you give Kamara 2 rush attempts and 3 pass targets through a qtr and a half....don’t overthink it Payton, use your playmakers

When is Sean Payton going to realize Hill isn’t fooling anyone and is a drive killer
Hopefully not until after the chargers cover tonight :LOL:

Arguably the best RB in the league and you give Kamara 2 rush attempts and 3 pass targets through a qtr and a half....don’t overthink it Payton, use your playmakers
Yeah as a Kamara owner I'd like some more usage myself

I have to say, I am starting to agree with others that maybe Brees, like Rivers might be playing a year too long.

This is the second game this year Brees looks old.

#JameisTime

Man Brees lookin washed

This is the second game this year Brees looks old.

#JameisTime

he’s a half step slower and has lost a few mph off the fastball

So Chargers are missing 3 OL and best WR now. Someone tell Wentz you can still complete passes without talent
My poor boy Wentz has looked better the last two games. Fulgham can’t be stopped! ;)

My poor boy Wentz has looked better the last two games. Fulgham can’t be stopped! ;)
Didn’t he throw two picks this week? One of which was a gawd awful throw. Did I see a different game?

Saints are just flat tonight. They can get back in this if they can just get to the half with the score the same. Need to regroup and come out with more passion during in second half

Didn’t he throw two picks this week? One of which was a gawd awful throw. Did I see a different game?
I said better not good

You wait. After next week’s game he will look much better. Helps Eagles are about to play the Giants twice and Dallas. 😝

Need the game to stay under 63 to hit my teaser, so hopefully they don't catch fire lol

Fudge

VERY poor defense there to allow Brees to continue to just dump dump dump down the field playing back with a bend don’t break defense.

Sometimes you need to call a timeout on defense just to get your players set and a quick breather if off kilter.

On Rivers, I have always been a huge fan and think he is borderline to the hall of fame (he might be in depending on the players he is going against in voting).

I do think he is a shell of himself and not playing very well. The team is not designed for Rivers' current style and non-mobility, IMO. I think the team was not happy with Brissett and thought they could get a year or two our of Rivers while drafting a QB to be the next. I was surprised they waiting to draft a QB and don't expect Jacob Eason is the answer.

As for critiquing, I have always thought many of the best analysts were those that didn't have pure talent and thus were mainly backups or players that didn't make the NFL. Many of the best coaches in the league are such players or non-players. They were able to see or knew what to do, but just didn't have the ability to accomplish the task at the pro level. It's funny because you can take just about any sport and say the same thing. The best golf teachers are not necessarily the best players, as an example. In fact, in many cases, the best players make horrible coaches or teachers. They are so skilled that they don't understand why another can't do the same as them. They could be completely flawed mechanically, but their God-given skill allows them to achieve what many only dreams of. Naturally, there are exceptions in all cases.

What you refer to as "style" I refer to as a lack of style. And pretty much washed up. And you don't go "against" other players in the voting Your record stands on its own.

I do agree with your third paragraph. I've encountered so many who love Phil Simms as an analyst, and trash his Son Chris, because of how they played the QB position. When I tell them that yes, Phil was the better pro QB, but Chris is the better analyst, they go crazy!
As a person fresh off coming back from a THP Experience, I actually took my good one off on the plane for one of those too, because it’s so much lighter.

If by "good one" you meant an N95 mask, I can appreciate! I have a couple of N95's and I can't breathe in the damned things!

Back