You think hall of fame qb rivers is a spade?
It's all relative as now in the twilight of his career, he's playing very far from the level of a HoF QB. Future enshrinement earned and secure IMO, but that has nothing to do with his current play.

Right now, despite respective resumés, Orlovsky's take is spot on.

when I see a bum qb criticize a player who's clipboard he wished he carried, its tough. I am not a fan of rivers but to say they would be better off with jacoby brissett (spelling) is hillarious. Rivers is who/what he is now.

Tgis is hysterical because most of the best analysts, and best coaches weren’t great players. Doesn’t meant they don’t have a great mind and vision for it.

Odds are Dave Pelz and Butch Harmon could teach anybody a thing or two about golf....

Although it is pretty funny that Dan O is doing nothing different than everybody in this thread does every week and his football resume is better than most here 😂😂😂

It's all relative as now in the twilight of his career, he's playing very far from the level of a HoF QB. Future enshrinement earned and secure IMO, but that has nothing to do with his current play.

Right now, despite respective resumés, Orlovsky's take is spot on.
So you think they should trot brissett out there? They are 3-2 in a bad division.

Tgis is hysterical because most of the best analysts, and best coaches weren’t great players. Doesn’t meant they don’t have a great mind and vision for it.

Odds are Dave Pelz and Butch Harmon could teach anybody a thing or two about golf....

Although it is pretty funny that Dan O is doing nothing different than everybody in this thread does every week and his football resume is better than most here 😂😂😂
So if rivers is holding them back then I guess brissett is the guy, right?

No, what I’m saying is that he might be able to see when someone isn’t playing like they used to, or playing like they need to.
I agree with that....but....when you make a comment "he's holding them back", holding them back from what? What other option do they have?

FWIW Dan didn’t say that, but lots believe that currently the managing style is what they need which is exactly what Dan said. No turnovers, run the ball and manage.

But Dan played, so not sure how you can criticize unless your resume matches right? :D:D:D

Until Brissett got knee hurt last yet, he was playing good football.
So if the Colts run the ball well, Brissett has a good chance to play well and thus the Colts win.
Right now, Rivers does not handle pressure well.
As I'm from CLE, I was happy with Rivers play yesterday.

I'm trying to respond to each comment I'm tagged in....no need. Rivers is well past his prime but what other option do the colts have? If you want to say rivers was a odd or even bad signing then I could kinda agree to that...but...his signing was just a temp spot until they either develop a qb.

I'm trying to respond to each comment I'm tagged in....no need. Rivers is well past his prime but what other option do the colts have? If you want to say rivers was a odd or even bad signing then I could kinda agree to that...but...his signing was just a temp spot until they either develop a qb.
I have to ask. Have you watched a Colts game this year? I don’t mean highlights, or red zone but actual drives?

he is an immobile sitting duck and a drive killer.

So you think they should trot brissett out there? They are 3-2 in a bad division.
Entirely different subject.

A statement of fact can be made even when absent a viable alternative. It's less a suggestion of what the Colts should or could do now vs an assessment of how the Rivers signing is currently panning out.

Entirely different subject.

A statement of fact can be made even when absent a viable alternative. It's less a suggestion of what the Colts should or could do now vs an assessment of how the Rivers signing is currently panning out.

But Dan played, so not sure how you can criticize unless your resume matches right? :D:D:D
I'm too lazy to go over your posts to see if you ever criticized a golf analysis, since your resume won't match his;)

I'm too lazy to go over your posts to see if you ever criticized a golf analysis, since your resume won't match his;)
I never said people shouldn’t be allowed to...I think those takes are horrible. Smart people exist that don’t have rockets for arms. I’m of the belief that opinions from the intelligent are helpful.

I have to ask. Have you watched a Colts game this year? I don’t mean highlights, or red zone but actual drives?

he is an immobile sitting duck and a drive killer.
Sure I have, I have colts players in my fantasy leagues...lol. he has always been a very unmobile...immobile, which word is right? He us the old school qb, tall strong arm (use to) that reads and throws. Now he is an older qb who seems a little gun shy to pressure

Sure I have, I have colts players in my fantasy leagues...lol. he has always been a very unmobile...immobile, which word is right? He us the old school qb, tall strong arm (use to) that reads and throws. Now he is an older qb who seems a little gun shy to pressure

Actually no. Rivers over the years managed a pocket incredibly well. Quick release and the king of getting RB involved in the passing offense. Dan’s point is spot on...

I never said people shouldn’t be allowed to...I think those takes are horrible. Smart people exist that don’t have rockets for arms. I’m of the belief that opinions from the intelligent are helpful.
I think I got jumped on by several people who are fans of Danny boy. I never said Danny boy was bad at his job, I said I didn't like his comment

• Eye Roll
Reactions: JB
I love comments like this from a qb that was a total bust. It would be like casey martin saying phil mickelson sucks.
when I see a bum qb criticize a player who's clipboard he wished he carried, its tough. I am not a fan of rivers but to say they would be better off with jacoby brissett (spelling) is hillarious. Rivers is who/what he is now.
I think I got jumped on by several people who are fans of Danny boy. I never said Danny boy was bad at his job, I said I didn't like his comment

Haha. Okay. On that note, I’m out.

Obviously a little bit of hindsight being 20/20, but I always felt Dak was getting some bad advice not signing the long term deal the Cowboys had on the table for him. I get the Franchise/Transition tag is guaranteed money (and a lot of it), but given the injury yesterday, I think he'd be hard pressed to get that kind of proposal again.

Ok, let’s move on. In the end we are all football fans.

So, how about that Chiefs/Raiders game? The raiders killed me in FF because I had the Chiefs D and they gave up 40pts so they got me a goose egg from them.

What did I miss? 🤪

Ok, let’s move on. In the end we are all football fans.

So, how about that Chiefs/Raiders game? The raiders killed me in FF because I had the Chiefs D and they gave up 40pts so they got me a goose egg from them.

i'm starting to despise fantasy defenses like i do kickers. It's one spot I can never figure out. The way I see it, i expect something and as long as it;s not a negative number I am ok... :LOL:

i'm starting to despise fantasy defenses like i do kickers. It's one spot I can never figure out. The way I see it, i expect something and as long as it;s not a negative number I am ok... :LOL:

My defense and kickers have been my most consistent players so they are usually who I rely on haha.

Back