Getting a DUI with Uber/Lyft available makes getting a DUI inexcusable today. And that is a society wide statement.

I'd say lots of them. Put almost any QB in a situation with a better Oline and quality talent at WR, RB, and TE and a lot of them could excel. Of course, some would still fail.
Archie Manning...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And maybe Bernie Kosar? I once heard him interviewed on Cleveland area radio. He said that, while the NFL QB is the most important position in pro sports, it's also the most dependent! Dependent on everyone on the O to do their jobs. Dependent on the coaches to find the right system for them. Dependent on the running back to pick up the blitzing linebacker.

And maybe Bernie Kosar? I once heard him interviewed on Cleveland area radio. He said that, while the NFL QB is the most important position in pro sports, it's also the most dependent! Dependent on everyone on the O to do their jobs. Dependent on the coaches to find the right system for them. Dependent on the running back to pick up the blitzing linebacker.

This is a really good point. I was listening to Pittsburgh talk radio last week and they were talking about how much more productive Kordell Stewart would have been in today's NFL. He had a good cast in Pittsburgh, but the system wasn't optimized for him (although it was set up for him in the conventional thiinking of the time), he was never able to let the bad play or bad game roll off his back, and he went through OCs like water, but if he had been in a system like the 2020 Ravens, who knows?

Bernie’s short stint as a backup in Dallas proved that. He played pretty well from what I remember.

This is a really good point. I was listening to Pittsburgh talk radio last week and they were talking about how much more productive Kordell Stewart would have been in today's NFL. He had a good cast in Pittsburgh, but the system wasn't optimized for him (although it was set up for him in the conventional thiinking of the time), he was never able to let the bad play or bad game roll off his back, and he went through OCs like water, but if he had been in a system like the 2020 Ravens, who knows?

Kordell Stewart threw a nice ball...

4 positive tests for the Falcons and the team facilities have been shut down. ATL v MIN looks to be in jeopardy now with positive tests popping up this late in the week.

4 positive tests for the Falcons and the team facilities have been shut down. ATL v MIN looks to be in jeopardy now with positive tests popping up this late in the week.

You are probably right regarding the game being in jeopardy. What is not known is who the 4 were (players or staff). I would assume that they would begin their contact tracing and try to determine whether this can be contained or if it poses issues for the team and the NFL going forward.

At this rate we're going to have an NFL game on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and a few on Sunday.

superbowl moved to 1 nov.

At this rate we're going to have an NFL game on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and a few on Sunday.
week 18 and 19 coming up
lol

week 18 and 19 coming up
lol
Week 14 & 15 will be playing some of weeks 12 & 13 games at this rate. If they can somehow get to the playoffs I wonder if they have discussed doing a bubble with the playoff teams. Take the 2 weeks and ensure everyone comes out clean and then start to play. Gonna be a mess if this stuff happens then.

Bell’s shortlist includes Bills, Chiefs, Dolphins.

You are probably right regarding the game being in jeopardy. What is not known is who the 4 were (players or staff). I would assume that they would begin their contact tracing and try to determine whether this can be contained or if it poses issues for the team and the NFL going forward.

Looks like it's actually just 1 player from the other day and 1 staff today, and according to the rules they could have actually gone back to the facility today but decided to wait until tomorrow "out of an abundance of caution".

Looks like it's actually just 1 player from the other day and 1 staff today, and according to the rules they could have actually gone back to the facility today but decided to wait until tomorrow "out of an abundance of caution".

I saw that also. I had heard on ESPN Radio earlier this morning that it was 4. That makes a big difference.

It was all over social media this morning that it was 4, but now they are saying just 1 today, and 1 from the other day.
I read it was just 1 coach and they were allowed to open for practice today, but to be safe are waiting till tomorrow.

OBJ now sent home and waiting the Covid test results....hold on tight Browns fans. Also if positive Dallas has to start contact tracing since they played them last.

I read it was just 1 coach and they were allowed to open for practice today, but to be safe are waiting till tomorrow.

Yup, I posted that above.

OBJ now sent home and waiting the Covid test results....hold on tight Browns fans. Also if positive Dallas has to start contact tracing since they played them last.
Cowboys played Giants last. Browns played Colts.

Some smoke around a potential Darnold trade, but doesn’t seem like he has first round value. Do you think we see a move before the deadline or in the off-season with Rosen type value?

Back