What's in your front pocket?

• Tees in the front right pocket
  • 2 ball markers and a divot tool in front left pocket.
  • 2nd ball in back right pocket.

If you are getting a watch, I highly recommend Shot Scope.

A Scottish Company, but don’t let that put you off! We are good at some things.

V3 is outstanding.
I don’t want to hijack this thread, but Shot Scope is not what I’m looking for.

Long tee, short tee, repair tool, ball marker.

Right pocket.

1 tee
Pitch tool
Ball marker.

Ball goes in pocket between holes. No second ball in pocket since that's a bad thought

Right: 2 tees, 1 or 2 ball markers, Pitchfix, extra ball.
Left: phone, if using Arccos; otherwise, nothing.

Front left empty unless I’m messing with Arccos and front right a couple tees, divot tool, and ball marker. I do not like carrying other balls in my pocket.

back left for glove and back right still wallet.

1) extra golf ball for the reload [but my caddie usually has that one ;)]
2) tees (all lengths, wood and poly)
3) repair tool
4) marker
5) Chapstick to keep the lips juicy ;)

Only thing in my front pocket is my phone. All the other stuff is in my back pockets

I am always looking to be more efficient and what I carry in my front pocket, trying to find ways to make golf simpler. I have jabbed my legs and poked holes in my pocket with tees and ball mark repair tools, but find it necessary to carry them all the time in my pocket. Just wondering what other people carry along with them in their front pocket during a golf round? Here's mine:
1) Martini tee
2) Pitchfix retractable repair tool
3) Ball marker
4) Two golf balls
Is there a better method?
The only time I carry a ball in my front pocket is from parking lot to the first tee (sometimes), from green to tee throughout the round, and from the 18th green to the parking lot after the round. I never carry a 2nd (or more) in my pocket with me while I'm hitting.

I carry a Pitchfix and 2 to 3 tees (short, long, and, sometimes, a medium). That's it.

Couple tees, ball marker, ball when it isn't in play.

Other front pocket has the phone.

Last edited:
Left pocket, extra ball and now my phone with arccos, right pocket is tee and divot repair tool

Front right pocket divot tool with ball marker on it, Nothing in the other 3.

Long tee, short tee, repair tool, ball marker.
This was me until a week ago when I found the hat clip ball marker my wife got for Christmas last year... it reads "You're my Hole in One!"

The first round it ended up in my pocket more often than not, hard habit to break. Last two rounds I have remembered, mostly...

Front left pocket is phone and chapstick. Right pocket is ball marker and divot tool. Golf glove in the back right pocket. I keep my tee inside my hat band by my right ear.

I don't carry anything in my left pocket because it's hard to get in and out smoothly with my golf glove on. So anything golf related I carry goes in my front right pocket. My keys and cell phone are in my bag because I don't like those in my pockets, but I always carry my wallet in my back right pocket. I always seem difficult at times to find my ball marker or even a tee amidst the larger gadgets.

Right: Bay Hill flix divot tool
Left: Extra golf ball

Tees go in hat behind my ear.

Front left pocket is phone and chapstick. Right pocket is ball marker and divot tool. Golf glove in the back right pocket. I keep my tee inside my hat band by my right ear.

You should be flogged for even bringing a phone onto the course! I do not, and have a hard time with people who do. I golf occasionally with a guy who is addicted to Facebook, and he spends most of time on the course staring into a screen. Then he wonders why he doesn't golf better.

And before you chastise me for being "out of touch", it's not like I'm going away for weeks on end! It's a few hours. Let's face it, before the modern era, this wasn't even a consideration.

I don't carry anything in my left pocket because it's hard to get in and out smoothly with my golf glove on. So anything golf related I carry goes in my front right pocket. My keys and cell phone are in my bag because I don't like those in my pockets, but I always carry my wallet in my back right pocket. I always seem difficult at times to find my ball marker or even a tee amidst the larger gadgets.

So take your glove off! At least between shots. Or get looser fitting pants. In my left front pocket I carry 3 tees and the ball. In the right front pocket I carry my Pitchfix and a ball marker. The reason for that is that the magnet in the Pitchfix fell out of it, and I lost the ball marker. I wasn't a fan of how thick it was anyway. I like the plastic markers that are built a little like a tee, with a spike that you can sink into the green. They lay pretty flat! My wallet and car keys go into a pocket of the bag. I couldn't imagine lugging those around in my pockets!

You should be flogged for even bringing a phone onto the course! I do not, and have a hard time with people who do. I golf occasionally with a guy who is addicted to Facebook, and he spends most of time on the course staring into a screen. Then he wonders why he doesn't golf better.

And before you chastise me for being "out of touch", it's not like I'm going away for weeks on end! It's a few hours. Let's face it, before the modern era, this wasn't even a consideration.

So take your glove off! At least between shots. Or get looser fitting pants. In my left front pocket I carry 3 tees and the ball. In the right front pocket I carry my Pitchfix and a ball marker. The reason for that is that the magnet in the Pitchfix fell out of it, and I lost the ball marker. I wasn't a fan of how thick it was anyway. I like the plastic markers that are built a little like a tee, with a spike that you can sink into the green. They lay pretty flat! My wallet and car keys go into a pocket of the bag. I couldn't imagine lugging those around in my pockets!
I understand where you are coming from but I use Arccos so the phone is a requirement.

Nothing in rear pockets. Ball mark repair tool including attached magnetic ball marker in left front. I sometimes carry a couple extra coins in there too incase I need to also mark someone else's ball. A few tees, and one 'regular' spare ball, and another ball specifically marked as my 'provisional' in right front pocket. I have designated spots in bag for my keys, wallet, phone, etc...

Mine depends on whether or not I’m expecting any work calls. If I am, my phone is in the left front and a Pitchfix with magnet ball marker is in my right.

If I’m not expecting any calls then my phone stays in the cart synced to my Bluetooth speaker, and the Pitchfix goes in the left pocket.

I keep a tee in the little elastic band on my glove, and I only put a ball in my pocket if there’s water in front of me on the tee box.

Front Right Pocket:
3 Tees / 1 short tee

Front Left -
Flat Metal Repair Tool
Ball Marker
1 Extra Ball (no ball if wearing pants)

Back right
Scorecard

Back