The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, whats the morgan cup?

Its an event pitting BC, vs the rest of Canada in a battle of weather, we win every time.

Interesting, I'm not sure yet. The Mashie I am planning on selling soon actually as it is just not working for me, the R9 with Miyazaki is sweet and will probably be kept, the Di11's I will have to talk to JB about because I won't sell them, and it has been an honor to test them so I would either send them back to him, or send them to a lefty on the forum so they can keep updating the testing thread. Wedges and putters will just be putt in my garage.

I know for one it's a great problem to have. Too many clubs. Who'd thought it. I'm quite worried about my putter though.

After swinging the speed sleeve my driver feels so light. I can imagine Dustin Johnsons driver always feels like this.

I know for one it's a great problem to have. Too many clubs. Who'd thought it. I'm quite worried about my putter though.

After swinging the speed sleeve my driver feels so light. I can imagine Dustin Johnsons driver always feels like this.

No kidding its a great problem, I think about it way to much though. I took about 200 swings in my back yard with a 4 iron with the speed sleeve on and then I picked up a 5 wood and took a few swings. It felt like I was swinging nothing.

No kidding its a great problem, I think about it way to much though. I took about 200 swings in my back yard with a 4 iron with the speed sleeve on and then I picked up a 5 wood and took a few swings. It felt like I was swinging nothing.

I love that feeling. I get tired playing and then my driver never feels light like that. I want to get where my driver always feels that light.

I think we put up a fair fight seeing as it doesn't rain every 4 days.

Dude, BC in the winter, it rains EVERY DAY ALL DAY! Every 4 days would be crazy good.

Tim Lincecum has nasty stuff. And I don't even like baseball. And the dude looks like he's about 4'9 too

How do you golf?

Here's a side topic: Who sleeps with their socks on? I shun people who do it.

You golf in the rain, we can play year round so the price to pay is that you get wet. Every day is not totally accurate, but lets just say its called a rain forrest for a reason.

You can't sleep in socks its wrong on so many levels.

Tim Lincecum has nasty stuff. And I don't even like baseball. And the dude looks like he's about 4'9 too

Haha hell yeah he does.

You golf in the rain, we can play year round so the price to pay is that you get wet. Every day is not totally accurate, but lets just say its called a rain forrest for a reason.

You can't sleep in socks its wrong on so many levels.

Have you invested in a solid rain suit?

How do you golf?

Sleeping in socks is down right pathetic.. it's not human. I have to let my little toes air out and breathe.. they deserve it.

How do you golf?

I do. It's not necessary but I fall asleep with them on and wake up with them off. I think I may take them off right before I hit the heavy stuff but I can't confirm that.

Edit: trying the Dented method tonight.

Have you invested in a solid rain suit?

Well I have good golf boots, winter golf jacket, and an umbrella. You still get wet but your golfing.

I do. It's not necessary but I fall asleep with them on and wake up with them off. I think I may take them off right before I hit the heavy stuff but I can't confirm that.

Edit: trying the Dented method tonight.

Perhaps it's a fact that it is impossible to go a whole night with your socks on.

Sleeping in socks is just odd. Makes me thing you are hiding something under those socks. Sounds almost as bad as trying to sleep in a huge coat.

Sleeping in socks is just odd. Makes me thing you are hiding something under those socks. Sounds almost as bad as trying to sleep in a huge coat.

And if sleeping in socks isn't bad enough, you also can't dim the lights, put on some barry white and keep your socks on.

Or falling asleep in your clothes. Just yuck. For some reason one thing I can't do is go to bed without a shirt on, I feel too naked.

Or falling asleep in your clothes. Just yuck. For some reason one thing I can't do is go to bed without a shirt on, I feel too naked.

Yeah like when you come home a little on the drunk side and forget to take your clothes off. Then you wake up and it's like WTF, why am I still dressed? Where am I? Lmao

Yeah like when you come home a little on the drunk side and forget to take your clothes off. Then you wake up and it's like WTF, why am I still dressed? Where am I? Lmao

I have done that a few times, but usually no matter how intoxicated I always make a point to get into my bed attire and get cozy. I don't know how but I prep myself pretty good even under the worst circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back