Congratulate FOUR Members of the 2021 Grandaddy

Congrats guys

2021 is shaping up to be a big year. Get this winter behind, start vaccinating, and move on with life including a return to THP Experiences on full tilt. I cannot wait.

Sorry to hear that the trip is cancelled. But, you guys just punched a ticket to the greatest amateur golf experience in the world.

I'm sure there's a roller coaster of emotions right now. Chin up guys. 12 months and you'll be in golfing paradise!

Great call by Callaway and THP. And thanks @JasonFinleyCG and @JB for rounding out our squad. Time to connect with some new teammates!

Congrats to everyone!

Really love this move. And I’m so happy these guys will get to experience the Grandaddy. Congrats!!

Last edited:
Congrats guys on going to the Big Show!

Congrats fellas! Great group of guys right there.

Bitter sweet for sure, but 2020. You four will just have a bit more delayed gratification!

Of all things to wait a little longer for, the Grandaddy seems like one no one's gonna complain about too much hehe. Congrats you guys, 2021 just got a little better!

Not good that you have had the upcoming trip cancelled, but completely understandable considering the circumstances

And not a bad alternative you have been given I guess..... Congratulations on the result and I hope you can wait that long to experience it

Difficult decision to make, just the latest in a year that can go **** itself! Huge congrats to the lucky four, so happy that you'll still be experiencing it. Buckle up, you're in for one hell of a ride!

@Tevenor, @xThor, @Muchmore18 & @93civiccpe, I am sorry your trip got postponed so close to leaving but I am super excited for your to join the 2021 Grandaddy team! We are a year out and it is going to be a super fun build up!

Very cool, congrats everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to @JB and @JasonFinleyCG for the opportunity and for the discussion and for selecting us for the 2021 Grandaddy. It wasn't something they had to do but they did anyways which tells you all you need to about the guys at Callaway. I can share with you guys that no one was more disappointed than @JasonFinleyCG that this decision had to be made but it was the right one given the circumstances.

Now with that being said, while the Grandmama might not happen as physical event, I can tell you guys that the spirit of the Grandmama will live on. @xThor , @Muchmore18 and @93civiccpe have been talking this entire time about the opportunity and bonding over the upcoming experience, so like every other THP Experience, it did what it does best: Bring THPers together and build friendships. Ones that will live on even after the event, even when it doesn't happen. ;)

We still plan on bringing you some great info on the news Callaway releases and might even have some surprises in store as we go along. It may be another year until the Grandaddy, but that just means we get another year to talk golf, talk Callaway equipment, and start figuring out a way to kick Darth Finley's ass in December. 😁

Stinks to have to cancel, but never a doubt THP and Callaway would do right by these guys. Congrats!

1606221785741.gif
In all seriousness though, I’m sorry to hear that things had to change last minute. It’s certainly not easy news to get even with everything going on. But with that being said, it sounds like there’s exciting stuff right around the corner and we’re just over 12 months away from the Grandaddy of em all! Welcome to the team!
1606223728144.gif

Congrats guys! Here’s to 2021!

Back