Fujikura Ventus Velocore Hybrid and Utility Shafts?

He does solid work. Been very happy with all my purchases from him.

I think he has a cyber monday deal going as well.

I think he has a cyber monday deal going as well.
He does, but it's kinda wonky. Everything shows up as a discount but at order review the discount will get stripped for certain items.

Yeah, I almost ordered through Will, but I knew I wanted to try the shaft in a utility and I couldn't decide.

Then I read some NL golf utility reviews and randomly happened on the site. Found the total club price with the custom shaft to be hard to pass on. Ordered it a 1/2" long, just in case I wanna pull the shaft in the future.

Yeah, I almost ordered through Will, but I knew I wanted to try the shaft in a utility and I couldn't decide.

Then I read some NL golf utility reviews and randomly happened on the site. Found the total club price with the custom shaft to be hard to pass on. Ordered it a 1/2" long, just in case I wanna pull the shaft in the future.
That's pretty smart. I left mine at STD length. If i pull it I hope I won't need an extension.

NL got back and said it was in stock. So I guess my flier chance might work out.

Blue Profile will be different from what I've played previously. Hopefully this experiment works out, but I think the 5w will be the club that routinely stays in the bag.

what's new level? I got mine from peoples

I keep saying I'm done with the bag. I'm good. Now this hybrid shafting is haunting me. lol

Well that was fast, mine is out for shipping already. Might have by the weekend.

Reason why you went for 9X compared to the 10X?

Reason why you went for 9X compared to the 10X?
I tend to struggle with launch and spin in my longer clubs.

I have reasonable speed (driver BS is around 155 to 160), but I generate VERY low spin in my long game.
TBH, I was actually considering the 8X!

I tend to struggle with launch and spin in my longer clubs.

I have reasonable speed (driver BS is around 155 to 160), but I generate VERY low spin in my long game.
TBH, I was actually considering the 8X!
Oh wow. I remembered you used to play some seriously heavy and stiff stuff in your driver awhile ago.

Looks like these are an option in the new Callaway XForged UT!

So mine arrived and I took some swings in the garage with it. No numbers.

Overall, it had a nice subtle kick to it with a lot of stability. Need to get it outdoors and off grass to really give additional thoughts to it. But right now, it was an 18* Utility and it felt pretty nice to use.

Swung more in the garage. Wow this feels very different than my irons. Their feels like their is less weight under my hands and a lot near the midsection and tip. It swingweights less than my hybrid and the total weight is less than my hybrid but feels heavier. It's weird.

It really makes me have a smoother longer swing. I need to see ballflights.

So mine arrived and I took some swings in the garage with it. No numbers.

Overall, it had a nice subtle kick to it with a lot of stability. Need to get it outdoors and off grass to really give additional thoughts to it. But right now, it was an 18* Utility and it felt pretty nice to use.
Welcome to the club!! I love the ventus line. By next week my driver, Mini driver, and utility will all be ventus. Putting a blue 7x in my titleist Tsi3.

Yeah, I'm waiting next year, it's probably about time to look at new hybrids and this is going to most likely be my go to shaft. I'd really like to get a new 2, 3h or put it in a driving iron of some kind (if I find one that can manage my not so impressive swing!)

Welcome to the club!! I love the ventus line. By next week my driver, Mini driver, and utility will all be ventus. Putting a blue 7x in my titleist Tsi3.
That's awesome.

So you go Blue 7X, Red 9X, then Blue HB 9X?

Back