Fujikura Ventus Velocore Hybrid and Utility Shafts?

I would love those numbers. Spin looks very managed and dispersion looks great.

I would love those numbers. Spin looks very managed and dispersion looks great.
I’m pretty pleased. The data may not show it, but I was all over the face on some of those, but it felt like the face wanted to square no matter where I was at.

Seven out of 21? Could the shaft be causing misses?
EDIT! I see what you were saying now.

The misses removed were not small misses, they were swings where I looked like I’ve never golfed before :ROFLMAO:

I actually think the shaft is showing stellar dispersion, seriously stellar.

EDIT! I see what you were saying now.

The misses removed were not small misses, they were swings where I looked like I’ve never golfed before :ROFLMAO:

I actually think the shaft is showing stellar dispersion, seriously stellar.
That’s great to hear. When you mentioned large amounts of misses and all over the face contact I was wondering if perhaps you were having to fight with the shaft a bit. I had similar when I tested that awful Slay shaft and no matter what couldn’t center a thing.

That’s great to hear. When you mentioned large amounts of misses and all over the face contact I was wondering if perhaps you were having to fight with the shaft a bit. I had similar when I tested that awful Slay shaft and no matter what couldn’t center a thing.
It’s funny but I’ve heard that a LOT about the Slay.

Nah, I was talking about the ones in the data set, I was about the face a good bit by my standards but the face stability stood out and I didn’t see any of the truly wonky beyotch fades I’m known to put out there :ROFLMAO:

I’ve got to get the outbuilding finished, I swing so freaking timid in the garage.

Going to try and get a set off the tee tomorrow for grins.

if I was to order a shaft for my 19* and 22* Sim Hybrid, what would "standard Length" be when "installed in club". I know ™ says 40.75" & 40.25" but is that "installed in the club" like people's asks?

Any help here, just want to be sure

I just ordered and told Peoples the deal in the notes. VeloCore Sim Max on the way and 2 VeloCore 9x's to replace the Smoke Black 90s In the hybrids.

So tempted to buy one of these from Peoples golf.

Wish they offered a 9S option. Would prob go 8X Blue.....

Hybo setup with the 9X is freaking point and shoot. I’ve not been this enamored with a hybrid shaft since my fitting at ECPC back in 2016 with the Motore Tour hybo shafts. The stability is insane, and more than that, it just feels like I can’t do anything by square the face.

This one. This 9X that I have, it’s the real deal y’all.

I’ve not bought all in on the Ventus line for a few reasons, but dammit, the Velocore in a hybo shaft is absolutely killer.

This one. This 9X that I have, it’s the real deal y’all.

I’ve not bought all in on the Ventus line for a few reasons, but dammit, the Velocore in a hybo shaft is absolutely killer.
Does it launch well? If I'm not mistaken, you used to have issues with launch and spin (not the case anymore I believe), but could you comment on the launch and apex any?

I fight for launch and spin with my longer clubs and I'm just curious of your thoughts.

Cheers!

Any additional thoughts, reviews on the Ventus hybo shafts?

Just ordered a NL 21 utility with a Ventus Blue 9X.

Cyber Monday got me.

Just ordered a NL 21 utility with a Ventus Blue 9X.

Cyber Monday got me.
And now I'm looking at this as well.... The debate between Blue 9X and 10X is happening.

And now I'm looking at this as well.... The debate between Blue 9X and 10X is happening.
Seemed like a solid total price....

Seemed like a solid total price....
Yeah, I was looking at how to get one and didn't think New Level would carry it.... Solid total price is an understatement.

I ended up getting the 9x mainly because I did not want to wait for the back ordered 10. I am happy with the choice though.

I ended up getting the 9x mainly because I did not want to wait for the back ordered 10. I am happy with the choice though.
That's what I'm thinking but no mention that 10X is on backorder. Might give the company a call to find out

Well, sent them a message. Might have to take a flyer on this.

Did you order from NL too? Just curious...

Well, I took a flier on the 10X....

Did you order from NL too? Just curious...

NL??

I pretty much only order stuff like this from the peoples club.. I trust them and they do great work.

NL??

I pretty much only order stuff like this from the peoples club.. I trust them and they do great work.
He does solid work. Been very happy with all my purchases from him.

Back