Finau's Custom Piretti Putter

Who else saw this, the putter that Tony Finau apparently has put in his bag.

32D087F1-97B9-4489-96A6-8E8D801623F0.jpegEF874831-355B-4C39-913F-663FC1C87F83.jpeg

Hot garbage... Ummm maybe week old cold garbage...

hat tip to @RealPretendPsychic for spotting this.

Whoa. Thoughts?

Kind of wish I hadn’t seen it. 😖 Want to look away, but can’t. Tony’s only one back (but it’s only Thursday). You know what they say, it’s only weird if it doesn’t work 🤷‍♂️

Kind of wish I hadn’t seen it. 😖 Want to look away, but can’t. Tony’s only one back (but it’s only Thursday). You know what they say, it’s only weird if it doesn’t work 🤷‍♂️
I actually love to see pros experiment.

This feels like a pure optimization kind of thing, and while Piretti isn't known for this kind of setup, there are definitely companies out there who are.

Looks ummmmm interesting. As long as it puts the ball in the hole, something Tony has struggled with on Sundays, that is all that matters. I really like the head shape (I had a T.P. Mills Fleetwood much like it) but the shaft placement is quite mind blowing.

I actually love to see pros experiment.

This feels like a pure optimization kind of thing, and while Piretti isn't known for this kind of setup, there are definitely companies out there who are.
With all the tools at their disposal, why not! I mean Tony has other things to work on and doesn’t immediately become DJ if he fixes his putting, but it would go a long way. I feel like I’ve seen this before.
1607056194871.gif

With all the tools at their disposal, why not! I mean Tony has other things to work on and doesn’t immediately become DJ if he fixes his putting, but it would go a long way. I feel like I’ve seen this before.
View attachment 8977564
I like Finau a ton. He's a great story and it'd be great to see him put everything together and make it happen.

If that's all it takes to get on a run? Hell yeah.

This is what the putter normally looks like.

A5DCF23B-1E97-4B6D-8935-E718BBD9450D.jpeg6815E389-BA41-420F-9A19-F9EE646315EF.jpeg4689E8AC-341C-4C37-A90B-C79BE32FD62F.jpeg

I like Finau a ton. He's a great story and it'd be great to see him put everything together and make it happen.

If that's all it takes to get on a run? Hell yeah.
Agreed. He really is a great young man. He’s beloved within the Utah golf community.

Agreed. He really is a great young man. He’s beloved within the Utah golf community.
I watched a video of him trying to beat his own course record on an 8,400 yard course (68) and he just seems.. Cool.

I’m a centershaft guy....but the only this thing is missing is a truss to complete the crazy trifecta

I’m a centershaft guy....but the only this thing is missing is a truss to complete the crazy trifecta

whoa whoa whoa...

It's definitely a different look but you don't have to come in here with that kind of heat :ROFLMAO:

Nothing will raise the ire of the THP community like using the word “Truss.”

I think I seen this today @mmaynard11 isn't this a chutter? Lmao

I wonder what the loft is on the putter? I would love to see some video of him making a stroke with it.

Back