2021 Ogio Bag...Return of the Woodē System

Need to see this in person and play with some clubs. Where would you place the putter?
Any spot to the right of the Woode slots. No issues whatsoever

First Ogio in a long time that I would use.

No silencer, no care.

Hard no for me. Not a fan of the plastic top or the flat look of the front of the bag, not a 14-way top, no putter well, no easy access rangefinder pocket up high, not enough pockets.

The ball silo is a nice touch though.

I really like this, I've not been playing long enough to remember the original. But I'm all about some organization!

Not the same as the old beloved Woode system but close and definitely a step in the right direction. Without a large dedicated putter slot, I probably need to see it before buying one.

I have never seen the Woode system before and am intrigued. However I can’t find this new one online anywhere. Where was this and how do I find out more about it?

I love the look! I am also a big fan of the ball silo. But I need to have the MOD system. I have grown accustomed to having the side bag for my accessories.

They must have been reading sine THP threads on what we want in our bags. Those look great!

6.5 lbs.? I can hear my quads groaning already...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grey/Orange, or that Blue Combo. SIGN ME THE EFF UP.

The ball pocket intrigues me

I love the look! I am also a big fan of the ball silo. But I need to have the MOD system. I have grown accustomed to having the side bag for my accessories.

this is where I’m at also. I have vessel and want to use it but it doesn’t have my mod pouch

I was hoping to find something on their site but nada...

Need to see this in person and play with some clubs. Where would you place the putter?

Yeah I’m still figuring out how I would lay everything out.

I came up with this.
How else would you do it?

684C3602-B9E9-418A-B734-3AAB5923B2E7.jpeg

Dang that bag looks awesome!

Somebody needs to come up with a basic golf bag with MOLLE straps all over the outside, and a variety of pouches you can buy. Then you could configure your golf bag however you wanted to, and look tacticool at the same time. :LOL:

does the quick access go into the larger zippered ball pocket or is it its own pocket?

is that a quick access accessories pocket on the side?

I believe so. I’ll go by and look at it again.

BC816B31-3DD1-45AD-AB62-56B97792C3A1.jpeg

Looks like there are 15 spots. That's great, always like to take an extra shaft or club sometimes to mess around with it. Might put my putter in the top two-slot if I got this bag.

Back