Chris Voshall Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Mizuno Golf’s own Chris Voshall goes Off Course to talk everything from technology to fashion.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we take a deep dive into the new Mizuno M-Craft putters and iron design, as well as WITB, Fashion Trends and more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Chris Voshall Goes Off Course.

1-2-1024x692.jpg

Episode 36 is here and...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening now as I boondoggle around the board...

Loved this episode.
Several weeks in a row of just must listen to episodes as a golf equipment fan.

Teed up!

Vosh!

Excited to dive into this today.

Listening to it as we're getting ready for the day. I'm going to have to pause it and finish later. I'll save my comments until I'm all the way through.

I'm listening now intently

Enjoyable and informative show, great interaction. Thanks! Looking forward to another edition of Chris and Canadan.

Great episode @Canadan ,and thanks for getting my question in! Great putter pick by Chris, #5 in the black finish. I could definitely do this, or the #6, in that black finish!

I always love the story Chris tells on the blue wedge, and how they denied him, until they finally gave in. Remember hearing it before, and it still cracks me up!

So much cool information in this episode. From construction, to materials, to manufacturing processes, just a wealth of knowledge! The Mizuno irons have been on my list for a long time, and discussions like this do nothing but fan the flames!

Loved hearing about Chris's history at Mizuno and kind of how they market themselves. My favorite thing though was Chris saying he is not all about the generic golf outfit!!! Love it. Great work @Canadan.

Loved hearing about Chris's history at Mizuno and kind of how they market themselves. My favorite thing though was Chris saying he is not all about the generic golf outfit!!! Love it. Great work @Canadan.
His history with Mizuno, and how he started was really cool. Right place, right person, at the right time!

Vosh is an easy listen.. Seem like such a good dude.. Love how well he explains it. It comes across super confident in their product, but with zero ego.. Very very well done...

His history with Mizuno, and how he started was really cool. Right place, right person, at the right time!
Vosh is an easy listen.. Seem like such a good dude.. Love how well he explains it. It comes across super confident in their product, but with zero ego.. Very very well done...
I agree with the sentiment. He was a great guest and it helped that he was genuinely eager to be a part of it, to share with this awesome community.

We should probably get him back on soon.

This was a fun listen! Those blue putters and wedges end up in my cart far more often than they should :LOL: I got to test the wedge at Club Champion and it had a great feel. Really need to find a way to test more Mizuno clubs. Also I fully support the white belt brigade! Still not sure about the joggers.

The putter talk was a lot of fun! The list of people that designed putters for Mizuno is crazy!

I had a Mizuno/TP Mills putter and putter with a Scotty Mizuno putter that my coach had. They were beuatiful.

Glad to hear Cal will be getting into soccer, maybe not now but soon. That's something I can definitely get behind. If you ever need any soccer tips, let me know!

I agree with the sentiment. He was a great guest and it helped that he was genuinely eager to be a part of it, to share with this awesome community.

We should probably get him back on soon.

Yes, I think you should..

We barely even scratched the surface on the game of golf... and some of Mizuno's solid product offerings..

And Nike Tour Premieres.... (hi @JB)

That was one of my fav parts. That he was literally looking for them on Ebay yesterday!!.

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Mizuno Golf’s own Chris Voshall goes Off Course to talk everything from technology to fashion.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we take a deep dive into the new Mizuno M-Craft putters and iron design, as well as WITB, Fashion Trends and more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Chris Voshall Goes Off Course.

Continue reading...

@Canadan Great Interview! Loved listening to the back and forth between you and Voshall. The putter talk as well as the other equipment information was excellent. Always enjoy OffCourse. Thanks!

That was one of my fav parts. That he was literally looking for them on Ebay yesterday!!.
He was wearing a pair when THP visited their performance center for videos on JPX 919. We had a great chat about them at the time because I'd just got a pair of the limited editions that had shiny soles and was glad to know someone else who actually bought a pair haha

Turns out they've been some of the best golf shoes I've ever owned.

This definitely gets another listen. There is so much great info in it that it's impossible for me to take it all in at one time.

This was funny. A friend stopped by the office to drop off some documents in a case we're working on together. We were talking for a few minutes when he stopped and asked me why Phil Mickelson was talking about Mizuno equipment. :LOL::LOL: Vosh does sound like Phil a little.

Back