Chris Voshall Goes Off Course

There are a pair in my size on eBay for 279...

Which is cool except there's no shot in hell I pay that kind of money for golf shoes hahaha
i love how the @Snickerdog specials are were marked down from $2000. :ROFLMAO:

haha, I'd be a fan of snick in Tour Premieres... He just needs to edit his sweats game.

Or...just more christmas tree cakes and the kankles turn sweats into joggers.

Another fun, well done podcast, @Canadan! Loved the story about what Chris and his dad used to do every Saturday.

Great clip this one...I absolutely LOVE listening to Chris and him talking clubs and club design. Of Course i love Mizuno's but his start with them is so awe inspiring and should be for young people today. he never gave up

haha, I'd be a fan of snick in Tour Premieres... He just needs to edit his sweats game.
I was rocking the Hot Punch yesterday on course!!!!

Fantastic information, Vosh really dives in and describes clubs pretty dang well. Thank you for all the HMB information.
With that said I'm sold on them. When I make a change, I change. On the top end I went from Ping/Titleist to Callaway, on the bottom end I went from Srixon to yes I'm going with MP20HMB!
I like to think I'm a ball guy in terms of soft and buttery with the cover and when I hear a guy like Vosh specifically call out the irons that way, sign me up!
What is Mizuno's cycle? 2 years? The HMB's were released September 2019, so later 2021 will there be a release?
I understand from the interview the HMB's are going to continue to evolve, so potentially a new HMB will be released.
I can't wait that long, I'll be going into 2021 season in Aprilish with a new set so it looks like I'll miss a new release.
Thank you @Canadan & Chris Voshall!

Fantastic information, Vosh really dives in and describes clubs pretty dang well. Thank you for all the HMB information.
With that said I'm sold on them. When I make a change, I change. On the top end I went from Ping/Titleist to Callaway, on the bottom end I went from Srixon to yes I'm going with MP20HMB!
I like to think I'm a ball guy in terms of soft and buttery with the cover and when I hear a guy like Vosh specifically call out the irons that way, sign me up!
What is Mizuno's cycle? 2 years? The HMB's were released September 2019, so later 2021 will there be a release?
I understand from the interview the HMB's are going to continue to evolve, so potentially a new HMB will be released.
I can't wait that long, I'll be going into 2021 season in Aprilish with a new set so it looks like I'll miss a new release.
Thank you @Canadan & Chris Voshall!
Whoa, from MBs to HMBs!! Nice choice!

That was great! I really like hearing this kind of info with a bit of an engineering slant for a change. :drinks:

What a fun convo. Definitely bring Chris on again

My most favorite episode yet! Great job @Canadan with the questions. It’s great to listen to Chris because his excitement and passion really come through when he talks about Mizuno or even when he was talking about any golf topic in general. Thanks

My most favorite episode yet! Great job @Canadan with the questions. It’s great to listen to Chris because his excitement and passion really come through when he talks about Mizuno or even when he was talking about any golf topic in general. Thanks
Really pleased that you enjoyed!

Im triggered that none of my questions got asked.

Still working through it but this is sooo nerdy in the best way possible.

Great listen as usual! The putter talk was awesome and love the perspective of Mizuno first letting the brand stand itself!
Loved the irons discussion and how intentional design is from iron to iron!
Vosh offered up a repeat performance anytime.... hope that’s penciled in soon.... such a good listen

Great listen as usual! The putter talk was awesome and love the perspective of Mizuno first letting the brand stand itself!
Loved the irons discussion and how intentional design is from iron to iron!
Vosh offered up a repeat performance anytime.... hope that’s penciled in soon.... such a good listen
My favorite part was how they went about the putter releases... Same as they do with irons.

MP one year.
JPX the next.

Same with the putters. Forgiving bigger heads in second run.

My favorite part was how they went about the putter releases... Same as they do with irons.

MP one year.
JPX the next.

Wholly agree! Focused and attention to improvement one release to the next so it seems!

Wholly agree! Focused and attention to improvement one release to the next so it seems!
I like the way he put it all together. Mizuno definitely has a presence out there, and their moves seem to be incredibly calculated in order to maintain that line they tow.

MP one year.
JPX the next.

BTW, the more I listen the more I’m convinced you’ve somewhat missed your calling! Your questions are thoughtful and are set up with dimension, the transitions are really good... well done! Seems to come with a leisure ease that’s so natural... two dudes chatting over a beer!

Very much enjoyed the show, it’s always great to hear how excited Chris gets with technical design aspects of equip,ent. Every time I listen to him, I learn so much

I like the way he put it all together. Mizuno definitely has a presence out there, and their moves seem to be incredibly calculated in order to maintain that line they tow.
Have never met Chris but seems like such a good dude and love his story of how and why he’s where he is.... I love going to PGASS on The Weeknd and just tooling around looking at and hitting equipment! I can see how he got sucked in!

Reactions: MH
Back