Favorite wing sauces?

Funny, but some of the best wings I have eaten were at Hooters. Only been there a couple time, but they were good. I like a tangy sweet barbeque sauce, and the wings having a little crispness to them.
Yeah, I've always told my wife I went to Hooters for the food too. :ROFLMAO:

I really like bbq and also a medium hot buffalo. Dont like them crazy spicy but a nice subtle heat

Now you sound like my wife! :LOL: She hates all the tendon and gristle things in any kind of meat, totally grosses her out. Which means when we get wings, I get all the drums, which works out fine for me!

I am glad JB doesn’t mind the drums, so when we make wings he takes all of them.

Exactly!! I really don’t care for those vein and tendon things...

Me either, so gross!

I am glad JB doesn’t mind the drums, so when we make wings he takes all of them.

Me either, so gross!

I don't care either way. Both are good to me. As for the veins and tendons, I know I'm eating an animal, so doesn't bother me at all. Wings are just like a perfect food

Have you ever mixed the two sauces together to make buffaQ? It’s delicious!

I actually have not. But I like this idea... Next time I order wings I'll give it a shot

I was just thinking that too, and I voted flat there also. You get way more sauce on a flat too, it gets crispier and it has less weird stuff on it, the drums have weird tendon things that gross me out a bit.
Okay, I'll admit I've never registered the word 'flats' as I've always known this as the 'wing' and drum is always drum..... but you lost me at flats better than drums..... that weird tendon thing you speak of.... it doubles as dental floss should you need it after eating. :LOL::ROFLMAO: you're welcome ;). Plus you don't have to fight that 2 bone fight with a drum... one and done!

Okay, I'll admit I've never registered the word 'flats' as I've always known this as the 'wing' and drum is always drum..... but you lost me at flats better than drums..... that weird tendon thing you speak of.... it doubles as dental floss should you need it after eating. :LOL::ROFLMAO: you're welcome ;). Plus you don't have to fight that 2 bone fight with a drum... one and done!

I am both laughing and gagging a little haha.

If you perfect your tongue skills you can eat a flat with 2 fingers and 1 bite before extracting 2 clean bones. #skillz

What are you doing with your other hand while eating?
Um, holding my beer? Or posting for 7 million?

Mango Habanero

i don’t wings a ton, but i usually default to something sweet and spicy, generally with an asian inspiration.

When you have wings, what sauces do you use and how hot do you go?

I typically end up getting them from a local pizzeria;

Spicy Garlic is generally a favorite, along with the Atomic Cleaner (probably best not to ask).

I am with ya on spicy garlic! My favorite.

Spicy Garlic Teriyaki

As hot as possible. I make my own wings and sauce because I can't get anything even remotely hot to me at any restaurant where I live.

Not to send the thread in a different direction, but does anyone have a really good recipe for a great wing sauce? My new air fryer worked great and now I just need to play with some sauces.

Boneless I can go to Mango Habanero, but can't touch it.

Golden flame is our fav though.

Weird as I usually don't like hot stuff. Heck I even head sweat on salsa.

Back