The Milky Way galaxy has approximately 1.7 billion stars according to European Space Agency (Gaia Spacecraft data). The universe has approximately 70 septillion (700,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) or 10,000 stars for every grain of sand estimated on earth

The guy that played Higgins in Magnum P.I was actually from Texas. This literally blew my mind when I found out!!!!

Lake Powell (AZ/UT) has more shoreline than the entire west coast of the United States (CA, OR and WA) combined.

The fastest recorded wind speed is 254 mph at Barrow Island, Australia in 1996.
Unless you count the doppler radar wind speed in OK over 300 mph, Guinness World Records doesn't accept Doppler data, though

Bananas are slightly radioactive.

Maine is the only state that borders only 1 other state. ( ignoring Alaska and Hawaii which technically don't border any other states ).

Maine is the only state that borders only 1 other state. ( ignoring Alaska and Hawaii which technically don't border any other states ).
Alaska is obviously the best here because we share a border.

On the flip side of that, Four Corners (AZ, NM, UT, CO) is the only place in the nation where four states share a boundary point.

Bumblebees can fly higher than Mt. Everest.

Haphazardly.

Bumblebees can fly higher than Mt. Everest.

Haphazardly.
Like as in blown by the wind? Or bumblebee version of Chuck Yeager?

Vinegar kills black mold.

Lake Powell (AZ/UT) has more shoreline than the entire west coast of the United States (CA, OR and WA) combined.

Lake Superior has the same 1,900 miles of shoreline as Powell but is 125 times the surface area and holds 410 times the water that a full Lake Powell does.

Lake Superior holds 10.5% of the worlds freshwater and amazingly Lake Baikal in Russia is much smaller in surface area but holds 23%.

Elon Musk has seen his net worth go up about $120B in the last 9 months. That works out to about $436,000,000 per day or an hourly increase of $18,000,000 24/7 for 9 months straight, lol.

I actually read yesterday that he gained more wealth in 2020 than Bill Gates' net worth.

I actually read yesterday that he gained more wealth in 2020 than Bill Gates' net worth.

Yes. Currently he owns 20% of the TSLA outstanding shares which as of yesterday makes his shares worth $133.78B. It's up 2.35% pre market so he will get another $3B bump in his net worth this morning at opening. It will be fun to watch what crazy ideas he comes up with over the next decade or two.

Ghandi was married at age 13 and had four sons before taking a vow of celibacy.

Dead people can get goose bumps! Now that just gave me some too!

In the movie Fight Club, there is a starbucks cup in every scene.

Serial killer Richard Chase once attempted to enter the home of a woman but, finding that her doors were locked, walked away. Chase later told detectives that he took locked doors as a sign that he was not welcome, but that unlocked doors were an invitation to come inside.

The guy that played Higgins in Magnum P.I was actually from Texas. This literally blew my mind when I found out!!!!
John Hillerman was great. I remember when I heard him the first time out of character. Couldn’t believe he wasn’t British.

Serial killer Richard Chase once attempted to enter the home of a woman but, finding that her doors were locked, walked away. Chase later told detectives that he took locked doors as a sign that he was not welcome, but that unlocked doors were an invitation to come inside.
Like a Vampire. That’s creepy as hell.

Back