mreiter

Titleist Junkie
Reaction score
Handicap
Yay ot nay?
Nay for meScreenshot_20210115-124027_Gallery.jpg

I mean, if im headed to play in 3” of water, maybe? :ROFLMAO:

Not in this lifetime!

no way... ive got the Adidas climaproof and they look much better than that. Perfect for cold weather and rain

A guy at my club said back when he lived in Oregon they wore those a bunch. Said any other normal golf shoe wouldn't cut it. Personally I like my normal dry courses here in Texas. These could come in handy occasionally at my course whenever you plug in one of the newly created water features that our leaky irrigation system decided to create.:ROFLMAO:

That's a strange looking boot.

A guy at my club said back when he lived in Oregon they wore those a bunch. Said any other normal golf shoe wouldn't cut it. Personally I like my normal dry courses here in Texas. These could come in handy occasionally at my course whenever you plug in one of the newly created water features that our leaky irrigation system decided to create.:ROFLMAO:

PNW here. Can confirm that feet will get wet for at least half of the year. Rainy season runs from October to April.

1610734513087.png

I don’t play in enough really bad weather to need those.

That's a big Nay for me

I have a pair of these and wear them in Early Spring and Late Fall.
I love them, waterproof and warm:

1610744774075.png

So long as they don't resemble wellingtons/rubber boots/duck boots, I don't care. The ones that @troyefl posted actually look pretty good.

What in the actual eff is that?

It had to be designed for @PKorf.

What in the actual eff is that?

It had to be designed for @PKorf.

yay or nay???????? Theres no way anyone has ever bought these in the history of golf right? Im pretty sure they arent new. I think they are a few years old. Have to be.

Cheese and rice those are bad 😐

Back