What did you shoot today?

I was +10 over 9 as well.. My driver let me down

i played my mav sz for the first time...1st tee shot wasn't long (224y) but straight...i can't try and get on it till i heal a bit more but it felt and sounded great.

87 , not bad but got caught up in the soggy conditions.

It's gross out there haha. Chipping is almost impossible on some courses.
Some spots were unreal got burried a couple times. Thankfully my chipping was solid thankful for the wide low

Last edited:
Played 9 and but for a mental lapse on one hole I shot even par. I pushed my drive on #4 into the creek and made a bogie. But overall pleased with the round today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Net 69 on a 6467 72.5/133/71

ZX7's, Mav Sub Zero 3W, Honma 3i, MG2's today. All were good. MG2's stood out. Holed out for birdie greenside on 11 and eagle on 18 after a good drive and 3w. A couple other great chips to convert. Hit a great 3W off the tee on 16, but got unlucky on the bounce and couldn't get a birdie. One bad drive on 9 cost me in the end after missing a 6' putt for par. ZX7 9i from 154 to about 3" on 3. Was on or just long in 2 on every par 5 (roasted 3i, good 5i, and big 8i after monster drive), missed 3 of the 5 par 3's, and had 25 putts. Despite that number, I didn't putt great. Dropped one from about 25' that was nice, but had some seriously tough double breakers and some at distance that I misread. Didn't cost me, but I definitely struggle seeing the speed and breaks on those particular greens when they're all brown.

43/44 = 87. Should have been an 85, but I tried a hero shot on #18 that I knew I shouldn't have tried, and it bit me for a double bogey. 7/12 FIR, 7/18 GIR, 31 putts.

Net par on combined 6856yd 72.8/127/72

20210113_155554.jpg

Played what I'm affectionately calling the Players Offset bag today, and honestly, I think there might be something to it. I had thought about combining the X Forged and P7MC a few times, and it seems to be a pretty decent fit out there.

Missed 2 greens and 3 fairways (2 of which were with 3W), and had a clean card thanks to a 12' putt on one hole to save par and a brilliant 45 yd up and down after the worst shot of the day on another.

Quick round despite a packed course thanks to some bouncing around, pretty decent weather, and some memorable shots. Good day.

Last edited:
88 today .

36 - 39 - 75. 1st time out in over a week and started out on fire with birdies on the first 2 holes. Then I woke up and played my normal game. 3 birdies, 9 pars and 6 bogeys.

First round of 2021 in the cold and wind in NW Ohio I shot 43/43 with 2 penalties on Sunday 1/10/21.

Not so bad of a round today considering the weather. Was pretty cold and wind really picked up about 7 holes in. Gusts so bad that on top of it and the cold I was clubbing up 2 clubs most times. Wish I had gotten the flat stick working a bit better today. All of my birdie putts with the exception of 1 were 10’ or less. Started getting really tire the last few holes. Wind and cold were giving me a beat down! Lol.
94E44ECB-B1F5-4DB1-8C35-F722611C5AF2.pngEEF907B3-4A3C-4089-996B-8ED3ACE20CF9.jpeg

83. My distance control for 105 yard shots sucks. 3 short, 1 right side green, 1 left side of green, 1 pured and 10 yards over the green.
average par 4 is 340 (probably 325 cutting corners), and my average drive is 225. 105 shot is a 10:30 swing with approach wedge.

Fantastic sim round tonight. Still working on unflattening my swing, but also made a slight grip tweak. Hopefully the start of something great!
72511BD4-8454-4C84-B83D-5DBCA5D26AC1.jpeg

Played Wolf Creek in Mesquite, Nevada yesterday. I just didn’t bring a swing with me, or a short game. Shot an 83, despite 2 birdies. 3 doubles don’t help the scoring. Also, it’s a truly crazy course to play after a month and a half with no golf.

Blew my old PB 82 away with a 39/37 76 today! Everything was clicking, driver and putter were on fire. 15th hole was my luckiest par ever, pushed my drive into the trees right and got a members bounce into the middle of the fairway, then hit my 7I over the green down a hill about 15 yds, miracle pitch onto the green which hit the stick and stopped a foot away...

No playing for me, but I did hit some balls.

My swing thoughts atm...

Played in a 2 man scramble. We were even par after 14. We both had family duties and were on pace for a 5 1/2 hour round.

We were the first scramble group out too. a 4some of old guys before the scramble ruined the course for the whole day. They were hitting 100 yard drives and then not playing ready golf with 60 second routines. The worst one even made a comment when they had 3 groups backed up that "I paid my f'n money."

Last edited:
My last 3 rounds: 103, 94, 84 (today). If I keep this up, I will be shooting in the 50’s by summer :LOL:

43/40=83. While definitely not my best golf it was fun with @shanewu and his dad. It didn't hit 40° until we hit the 13th hole.

43/42 for an 85 on a chilly and wet day. The course played long beacuse it was pretty soaked. Left a lot of makeable putts out there!
Screenshot_20210116-180054.png

Blew my old PB 82 away with a 39/37 76 today! Everything was clicking, driver and putter were on fire. 15th hole was my luckiest par ever, pushed my drive into the trees right and got a members bounce into the middle of the fairway, then hit my 7I over the green down a hill about 15 yds, miracle pitch onto the green which hit the stick and stopped a foot away...
Great round, congratulations!!

93 yesterday. 2 OB off the tee AND 2 OB 2nd shots. Chipping and putting on the fast greens is a big struggle for me. One of my OB 2nd shots was actually not OB and in a bunker. We looked and just didn’t see it.

Back