Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

Knock em sockem let’s go!!

Thankfully the weekend is over so moving prep pauses, lined up to head to the second job tonight so this stream will be on while I work away :cool:

I'm going with Dan in this one. I am sorry in advance to Dan as me picking a winner is typically the proverbial kiss of death for that person.

I have to go with @Canadan. THP for the win

Current Odds:

Action continues to come in, as @Vosh68 opens up a lead with the THP Universe. Late action has favored Nashville’s favorite son.

Percentage of Total Action:
Vosh- 51.8%
Canadan- 48.2%

@Canadan continues to be undervalued as the IG live stripe show from last night failed to move the number, in fact it moved the opposite way. Dan is a very live dog, in this spot, now has a chip on his shoulder, from the “no respect” card he can mentally play.

Tonight we will find out if it’s enough...

Line moves because it has to, with Dan providing great win equity now.

Odds to Win the Mizuno Challenge:
Vosh -150
Canadan +135

Current Odds:

Action continues to come in, as @Vosh68 opens up a lead with the THP Universe. Late action has favored Nashville’s favorite son.

Percentage of Total Action:
Vosh- 51.8%
Canadan- 48.2%

@Canadan continues to be undervalued as the IG live stripe show from last night failed to move the number, in fact it moved the opposite way. Dan is a very live dog, in this spot, now has a chip on his shoulder, from the “no respect” card he can mentally play.

Tonight we will find out if it’s enough...

Line moves because it has to, with Dan providing great win equity now.

Odds to Win the Mizuno Challenge:
Vosh -150
Canadan +135

There's a ton of value in picking Canadan..............6 irons for us mortals dont go 220+..........

I believe Voshall shall win (see what I did there?). He knows his product and is probably properly gapped.

Surprised we didn’t see anyone rushing to change their picks after Dan’s TWO near HIO’s yesterday :unsure:

Surprised we didn’t see anyone rushing to change their picks after Dan’s TWO near HIO’s yesterday :unsure:
Dan's about to remind folks he's the low pro around here.

I think Dan is going to take this thing.

I will pick Dan.

@Canadan
Dude.. I dubbed you the local pro, I did, ok? Don't let me down Roy McAvoy.. Cmon get the pre game jitters out and go to town baby!

After seeing Dan swing those clubs yesterday, I'm sticking with my original submission! @Canadan has got this!

Canadan wins....on a playoff hole

Anybody watching the live stream right now better change that vote to @Canadan! He is on fire right now.

Back