Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

From our earlier video, this is going to be a close one I think. Pleasure watching @Canadan & @Vosh68 swing the golf club, especially Mizuno golf clubs.

I’m not sure what the six holes will be... However, I assume the island hole will be one of the six holes used...
We are starting at 10 and playing 6 holes

Will there be extra holes if tied after 16 because the 17th would be an awesome tie breaker hole?

I’m not sure what the six holes will be... However, I assume the island hole will be one of the six holes used...
Well they do have five very good par-3s on that course, and a couple of really nice short par-4s, since they are just hitting irons.

Well they do have five very good par-3s on that course, and a couple of really nice short par-4s, since they are just hitting irons.
I’ve never played it in RL, but it was my go to course for iron testing in the Tech Studio... So many great holes that require good iron shots...

We are starting at 10 and playing 6 holes
Holes 12, 13, and 14 are a great stretch! A longer par-3, a short par-4 on the water, and the island green par-3!

Give me Dan

Congrats @Canadan! Knew you would come through with the win.

Dan the Man! Congrats @Canadan ... representing THP

Vosh ran out of spinach there at the end with hooks on 14, and then the shorty. Just hate to see it end that way

That was awesome!!!!! I believed @Canadan.

That was awesome and well done to both!

Congrats @Canadan!

Thanks everyone in the THP Studio! That was fun!!

Back