Yes putter covers

Imkloot

Reaction score
Handicap
I am the proud owner of a YES Carloyne centre shafted putter. I have tried many putters and this is by far the best. I am a very streaky putter and thought I would struggle with the Carolyne due to it's blade design however I have never been so consistent, especially from 6ft and less. Anyway, I recently lost my headcover on the course and of course, nobody has handed it in...cheers. I have tried everywhere to get a replacement but can't seem to find one. I contacted YES directly but they no longer stock them as they discontinued the line in 2009. I would greatly appreciate any help to help me find a replacement cover.

I have tried others but because of the centre shaft design, none seem to fit.

I guess you could try ebay, you could also get one of the new THP covers that just came in today.

I am the proud owner of a YES Carloyne centre shafted putter. I have tried many putters and this is by far the best. I am a very streaky putter and thought I would struggle with the Carolyne due to it's blade design however I have never been so consistent, especially from 6ft and less. Anyway, I recently lost my headcover on the course and of course, nobody has handed it in...cheers. I have tried everywhere to get a replacement but can't seem to find one. I contacted YES directly but they no longer stock them as they discontinued the line in 2009. I would greatly appreciate any help to help me find a replacement cover.

www.rockbottomgolf.com still sells the Carolyne model in both standard and long shaft, they may have covers for sale seperatley as well.
I like this putter so much that I just ordered a second one to have as a back-up.

I have a Black Yes putter head cover and maybe a yellow...you are welcome to the black. Just DM me with your address and I will send it your way.

Love the new THP headcovers however the design is no good for my Carolyne...jesus, I don't show my wife that much affection...I need to get out more.

nice of you to offer it to him.... props on the nice gesture

It was very nice of Tadashi70 and his gesture is muh appreciated.

It was very nice of Tadashi70 and his gesture is muh appreciated.

Just enjoying and bums a pint if we ever meet. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back