Classless late hit by Buffalo after Allen throws the balls at a Chief.
After Allen gets tackled 5 seconds after the whistle was blown. Eventually Bills oline has to defend their QB.

Blown whistle play over drill Allen no flag. What a dirty team. And they werent going to call a penalty. Disgraceful.

Nice play by the Bills o-line taking issue with a late hit. Allen better have been ready to back up that ball toss though :LOL:

Did Chris Jones throw a punch earlier?!

Nice play by the Bills o-line taking issue with a late hit. Allen better have been ready to back up that ball toss though :LOL:

Did Chris Jones throw a punch earlier?!
Yup sure did, no flag on that.

Good game. Allen is a really good QB and had a great season.

Blown whistle play over drill Allen no flag. What a dirty team. And they werent going to call a penalty. Disgraceful.
Ya it was a penalty, but to call the Chiefs dirty after what the Bill's did. That is hilarious. I didn't see any Chiefs slamming people to the ground or almost throwing punches. Can see your moral compass aligns with who your rooting for.

The 2 best to ever do it in the Super Bowl? May be a little early to say that but Patrick is so freaking good!

KC is a bunch of punks, welcome to Tampa assh0les. Malhomes needs his ticket punched, Prissy $hit that he is

Ya it was a penalty, but to call the Chiefs dirty after what the Bill's did. That is hilarious. I didn't see any Chiefs slamming people to the ground or almost throwing punches. Can see your moral compass aligns with who your rooting for.
Look up bro, Chris Jones threw a punch in the 1st quarter and wasn't even flagged. Should have been ejected.

The 2 best to ever do it in the Super Bowl? May be a little early to say that but Patrick is so freaking good!
Brady is the GOAT. But if Mahomes plays as long and avoids injury, it will be fun to follow his career and see how close he comes to Brady or surpasses.

Look up bro, Chris Jones threw a punch in the 1st quarter and wasn't even flagged. Should have been ejected.
Mahomes got thrown while out of bounds with no flag. We can do this all day.

All my

Maybe NY will review the replay and Jones will be suspended for the Super Bowl. Or not. :)
Is there precedent for that? I figure there’s certainly a fine coming.

KC is a bunch of punks, welcome to Tampa assh0les. Malhomes needs his ticket punched, Prissy $hit that he is

Nice comment.

That seems a bit misplaced. What did Mahomes do to tickle your temper?

You literally said I didn't see anyone on Chiefs throw a punch when the post above is a video of a Chiefs player throwing a punch. A little shove to get Mahomes OB is different than a dude throwing a punch and a guy coming in after the plays been whistled dead multiple times and tackling a QB.

When? Are you referring to the play were he crashed into the heater almost? Because that definitely wasn't late.

Wait, so people already hate Mahomes? That happened quick. I assumed it would take 3 of the next 4 for that to start. At least 2 more.

Lol. Annnnnnd y’all thought I get too excited. Sheesh. Calm down fellas.

Back