This just might be too tough a game for Buffalo. Common Allen we need some magic to score before the half.

Leslie Frazier's game plan (or lackthereof) is going to cost him a chance at HC jobs.

This just might be too tough a game for Buffalo. Common Allen we need some magic to score before the half.
Buffalo will win if Mahomes wants them too. If he wants to win no team has a chance with all the weapons he has.

Can't kick a field goal.

That missed XP rearing it’s ugly head as they would only be down one score.

That's horrid, you have to go for it there

Buffalo can’t settle for a FG there. Watching the game on CBS, I wonder what the over under is for number of commercials for Clarice in the second half. 😆

Bills could not have played a worse first half and they are still in it. Mcdermott should have gone for it but the play calling was awful and not what tbey have done all year in those goal line situations. Better make some adjustments .

Buffalo can’t settle for a FG there. Watching the game on CBS, I wonder what the over under is for number of commercials for Clarice in the second half. 😆

And the Equalizer too. Enough of the commercials CBS 🙈

I get that the replay worked there and at the end of the first half. But it is annoying that clear calls needed to get to replay.

I get that the replay worked there and at the end of the first half. But it is annoying that clear calls needed to get to replay.
Was just saying this, you only get two sucks to burn one on an obvious play like that

Mahomes & the Chiefs seem to be able to move the ball on command against any team.

Aaaahhh that was an ugly looking play for Allen and his right knee.

Bills trying to make a game of it. Big drive here. Need to come away with a TD.

Bills Oline is terrible.

One of Allen's biggest weaknesses is his leaking 12 yards deep to the right when pressured.

Bills not going to win a field goal game.

Just think the Bills are too conservative on these 4th downs. Gotta go for it on some of these. Can’t keep kicking FGs. Still down two scores.

Just think the Bills are too conservative on these 4th downs. Gotta go for it on some of these. Can’t keep kicking FGs. Still down two scores.
100%. If they made one of the two they would be in the same sport they are now in.

I'm going to lose my sh*t. We're playing the Chiefs and they're marching up and down the field. We should be going for every one of these 4th downs in the red zone

Back