I must be so off on QBs right now, as I don’t see Stafford as a big upgrade over Goff. I can only guess the Rams are playing the long game, but now they don’t have a 1st round pick till I think 2024

I must be so off on QBs right now, as I don’t see Stafford as a big upgrade over Goff. I can only guess the Rams are playing the long game, but now they don’t have a 1st round pick till I think 2024
This is me. I feel like the Lions did something to the Rams that men go to prison for when they do it to women.

Last edited:
Think the Lions won this trade.

Those 2022 and 2023 1st round picks could be gold for Detroit.

If Rams get to Super Bowl they will end up being 2nd round picks. . If that happens was totally worth it for the Rams. Time will tell.
Totally true, and if the Lions are in the playoffs in 2022 and the Rams release Stafford and under .500 this could go down as the worst trade since Hershel Walker.

If Rams get to Super Bowl they will end up being 2nd round picks. . If that happens was totally worth it for the Rams. Time will tell.
The Rams are weak at OL and LB, have no real draft assets, cap issues (still, I think) and play in the same division as Seattle and the 49rs and up and coming Cardinals. There’s no guarantee they even make the playoffs.

WOW that's the only thing the Lions have won in ten years!!

Absolutely stupid amount given up for an aging Stafford.

Rumor is Denver offered Lock, a 1st, and a third but the Rams went nuts and sold the farm.

Like this trade a lot for the Lions. Don't love getting hit with Goff's massive contract, but the draft picks are a nice haul. Unfortunately I think the Rams are going to be very good the next few years so probably will end up being late 1st rounders both years. Still think it was a really good trade. It was time for Stafford to move on.

I think Goff is a liability and that contract was not friendly to the Rams. I’m not sure the Lions are better off other than age and Stafford while older is an upgrade. The rams gave up way too much imo, but that contract had to go.

Think the Lions won this trade.

At least the Lions won something! 😀. Two firsts and a third and Goff is an excellent haul for Stafford.

This is what the Rams are getting

It will be interesting to see how this off-season affects Stafford’s and the other Rams players fantasy values. Going to be some big time hype.

If correct and we see close to 18 teams change QBs this off-season is going to be a fun watch.

The Rams are weak at OL and LB, have no real draft assets, cap issues (still, I think) and play in the same division as Seattle and the 49rs and up and coming Cardinals. There’s no guarantee they even make the playoffs.
Of course there are no guarantees but as I said earlier this is the time Stafford has been waiting for. No more excuses now. Put up or not.

Rumors l orally are that the Texans want 3 1st round picks and two players. I’m assuming one of those players is a QB, but with JJ pretty much gone, a top defensive player makes sense

Rumors l orally are that the Texans want 3 1st round picks and two players. I’m assuming one of those players is a QB, but with JJ pretty much gone, a top defensive player makes sense
35430F57-1AEC-4AC0-A9DB-6A0E060348EE.gif

It will be interesting to see how this off-season affects Stafford’s and the other Rams players fantasy values. Going to be some big time hype.

If correct and we see close to 18 teams change QBs this off-season is going to be a fun watch.
2 down. If Houston trades Watson the dominoes will fly and depending on where and who else 18 definitely is plausible I think it will more likely in the 13-14 range. But if it gets wild then up to 18 is in the cards.

Detroit and Rams are done. Assuming Watson moves we are at 4 Houston and other team.

Colts need someone so that is 5.

Jax is 6.

NE will be 7.

Bears will be 8.

WFT is 9.

Carolina, SF, NYJ, Miami Denver, Atlanta NYG, Dallas, and Radiers are all on table although one of those would probably be the other side of the Watson trade.

Raiders moving on from Carr is a crazy wildcard that could trigger a ton of movement.

That’s what I’ve been hearing and reading. Houston would likely want a defensive starter, a QB that could play right away in addition to the draft picks (at least 3 firsts).

Watson’s no trade clause makes this interesting too. How will that factor into Houston’s ability to get the best possible deal?

That’s what I’ve been hearing and reading. Houston would likely want a defensive starter, a QB that could play right away in addition to the draft picks (at least 3 firsts).

Watson’s no trade clause makes this interesting too. How will that factor into Houston’s ability to get the best possible deal?

he’s given them a list of teams who he would be ok with and the Jets are his top destination for some reason.

he’s given them a list of teams who he would be ok with and the Jets are his top destination for some reason.
Endorsements?

Has to be the only reason. The ability to make more money off the field in NYC.
I genuinely would be curious why NYC would cause more money from endorsements. From what I see the QBs with the most national TV commercials reside in Green Bay, KC and Cleveland.

Back