Choose Your Mizuno Irons?

JPX 921 Forged. They just look pretty & based on feedback just deliver!!!

I think that I would choose the 921 Forged, with whatever graphite shaft were available in a 95 gram stiff profile (Recoil, MMT, etc.). The reason is that I think this would give me a good compromise of ball speed, looks and still a little more spin than what I likely would experience with the Hot Metal Pros, the other primary candidate. Plus, I have hit both of these and the 921 Forged felt better.

JPX 921 Hotmetal look so damn beautiful!

JPX921 SEL
SPECIAL EDITION LEFTIE

Pretty neat I can order a combo set while others can't. LOL

I would most likely go with the JPX 921 Hot Metals. But I might convince myself to go for the Hot Metal Pros. Either one looks amazing.

Either the JPX Tours or Forged, admittingly not versed in their offering but those looks like what I'd gravitate towards

Irons would be JPX 921 HMPs I think. I like the look a lot. Ideally, I'd blend with the 921 Forged, but if a single set, think it would be the HMPs... and man that would be amazing!

Would be going 921 Forged for sure.

JPX 921 Tours

Currently playing my MP20 combos.......might as well slide over to the other side and see which i like more.

921 Hot Metal Pros

JPX 921 Tour-recoil shaft. Look great- and that's what the Mizuno Iron Selector picked.

Psh. Easy. 921 Forged.

But, as those are in the bag...MP20 MMC

How can you go wrong here?! I'd have a hard time choosing between the JPX921 Tour which I find more stylish or the MP20 MMC's a bit more elegant look and perhaps if I could try the MP20's I might prefer them if I can hit them well enough.

Oh man, this is a tough one. It would be between JPX921 HMP & MP20 HMB. Either way I couldn’t go wrong.

Since the 921 Forged are currently inbound, whatever new MP line replacement of the MMCs would be, something a touch more aspirational and oh so pretty

Since we can't combo I'd have to go with the 921 Hot Metals. Maybe if I could take some swings with one I could be talked into the HMPs, but my weakness in ball striking rears it ugly head in those low irons so I'd have to go for the forgiveness in the long irons.

Since I already have a set of 921 forged I will go with the 921 tours

Man, good one. I've been a big mizuno guy for years. Right now is the first time there isn't a single mizuno club in my bag, so you know I've been looking!

It would be a good fight between the HMB and the 921 forged.

Slight edge to the HMB because I like the way it looks at address a little better.

Back