The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Oh man I need this 🤞

What a dream experience

The hits just keep rolling!!!

Mizuno and THP and all that golf AT Myrtle Beach?!?! Sign me the **** up!!! Getting in on this would be such an incredible experience!! I mean, any one of these would be the chance of a lifetime!!

Just did the math, pawleys island is a 9 hour drive each way. Looking forward to throwing my name in the hat for this one.

Oh My Goodness!!!!

This is going to rule.

What could be better than Mizuno equipment and playing golf with @Canadan @Jman Voshall and Jeremy! The tech talk, trash talk and competition will be out of control! All those low caps look like they need someone like me to balance out for strokes 😂
This will be a flat out epic experience!

I did the math in my head as well. It's cheaper to tell the wife we can go down to Charleston for a week (but she's not invited to this), than it is to tell her she's not invited to anything hahaha!

I am SO excited to not be in Ohio.

Yeah....I’m thinking I get there early. Wonder who else will join in? ;)

Oh my goodness I’m glad i
Climbed out from underneath the rock I’ve been under today!!! True Blue, Caledonia, Mizuno & THP?!?!?!?!??

This is going to be a hot ticket!!!!!

Mizuno & CV + TB and Caledonia?

Man this is soooooo great, and selfishly makes me sad.

We don’t advise the latter, but rooting for you.
Has that ever happened at a THP event/experience?

I can't wait to follow this one!!

Looks like this is going to be an amazing follow! Can't wait to see who the lucky 3 are!

Has that ever happened at a THP event/experience?
Yes and genuinely we mean no I’ll intent by our rules. Yet have these set up for a set number for certain reasons. We never want someone to feel bad if they don’t make it in, but at the same time want special access provided for the lucky winners with the company.

We once had a person that showed up at the first tee and called it hospitality as they then spent the next hour harassing our company that was with us about equipment and fitting questions. It got really uncomfortable.

Obviously not the case here as it was said in jest.

we know that often times local areas support some early rounds with participants and locals. We support that of course as any time THPers can get together it’s a win.

Guys this one is going to be a good one. I am headed to the same resort in May for my buddies golf trip this year. I will share some photos and reconnaissance. Do not miss the signups for this one though.

We once had a person that showed up at the first tee and called it hospitality as they then spent the next hour harassing our company that was with us about equipment and fitting questions. It got really uncomfortable.
What? That is insane and scary.

I had checked with the bestest half on this one already and the generally consensus would be to drive out also. I did have some trouble flying out of The local airport at time, any small amount of rain in Texas can shut down the flights coming and going....i do a one day shot to Virginia and Ashville all the time, yep, these days, driving

Wow! Myrtle Beach, Mizuno, & THP!

I have heard so many THPers say how awesome those courses are.

Holy jamoly!

Back