The PUMA Golf x Palm Tree Crew Collection

Love the blue, not so much the gold. Too Notre Dame'ish for my taste :D Plus that face is going to wear
This was 100% my take when I first saw that driver. If you game it, you do get automatic final pairings in all your match play events though!

If the shirt had just the palm trees on it I'd be all over it. Not a fan of the PTC or the other design which kind of looks like for lack of a better term, 4 puma swooshes.

The sweatshirt or sweater is solid as well as the hat.
This is my sentiment. 🌴...yes!!!! Other stuff meh

I've never wanted to have a bad driving day so bad so I have a strong reason to buy a new driver.

Absolutely love everything about this release! I know CPG has some more up there sleeves but 🤐

@Canadan I wasnt on board for the API collab, but this is more my scene!

This collection screams “buy me”. I love the hat (not the rope hat) and the blue shirt. But I need those money shoes in my life. I love everything about them.

That driver is legit. Good lord it’s good looking

This collection screams “buy me”. I love the hat (not the rope hat) and the blue shirt. But I need those money shoes in my life. I love everything about them.
I think the entire collection screams South Beach! You would be doing a disservice to South Florida by not having at least something from this collection.

Everything here is top shelf!

Love the looks of the clothes and shoes. I really liked the look of the RAD Speed. It reminds me of the Navy!

A good looking color scheme. I want to see that driver in person the gold face could be awesome!

I LOVE PALM TREES

This is amazing!

I think the entire collection screams South Beach! You would be doing a disservice to South Florida by not having at least something from this collection.
You should see my clubs and bag at this point. There is more light blue and pink then any other color these days!

SUPER clean, eh?

I love the navy. It looks so good on the crewneck.
I was thinking the same. I can get behind the palm trees as well! Gives you a taste of Golf outside Ohio!

The shaft on the driver is what has my attention. I was fit into that at CC. Great offering.

pretty good looking collection overall... would like to see that driver in person

Back