Ben Hogan EdgeEX Irons?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Many that spend time on THP had heard rumblings of a new Edge EX iron coming from Ben Hogan. We know a group of THPers got a sneak peek at these irons months ago at a THP Event. Today the company dropped a bit of a teaser and we wanted to share it with you guys.

Want to be the first to know when these irons hit their website?

A great teaser

This might be the pre-release iron that the participants of the UST/Ben Hogan Experience hit on the range. I loved this iron, in fact, I wished they were available to get for the event, as soon as I hit them.

This product will fit a lot of THP’ers...If y’all have questions just ask...

This might be the pre-release iron that the participants of the UST/Ben Hogan Experience hit on the range. I loved this iron, in fact, I wished they were available to get for the event, as soon as I hit them.

Why, just why? Too many things going through head after that, how can I get some mostly, curse this addiction!

What does the EX stand for? Is it going to be more of a super game improvement iron?

I've been looking forward to this release since they were mentioned at I think the UST/Ben Hogan Experience last year. Looks like maybe a forged, deep undercut cavity back, which would check a lot of boxes for a lot of golfers, myself included.

Love this! Nice to see the undercut cavity return!

• Admin

IF it is in fact them.....boy they should looked great in hand!

Great teaser (y) always interested in the new lineup of irons

Very cool teaser with some great camera work!

well well well that cavity makes it more approachable to guys like me! very intrigued... forged, hogan, cavity i think the designs and tech could make this a big hit around these parts!

Very cool hype video teaser!

I am really intrigued by the tag line, as it reminds me of what they suggested during their Edge Iron release.

Does that mean these will introduce even more forgiveness for golfers? A new category for the group over there?

I am really intrigued by the tag line, as it reminds me of what they suggested during their Edge Iron release.

Does that mean these will introduce even more forgiveness for golfers? A new category for the group over there?
My question is are the current Edge irons not forgiving enough?

Such suspense. Nice little teaser

I'm all ears for this.

Great teaser... looking forward to hearing more about these... and no, I won't call it a comeback; Hogan's were already here

Fantastic Teaser, they did that well!

The instant Don't Call it a Comeback flashed on screen, my mental soundtrack cut to LL Cool J for the rest of the clip. Anyone Else? 🔥

I have teaser fatigue...but this is a cool teaser. :LOL:

I'm assuming these are what we hit. If that's the case I can say unequivocally that had these been available they would be in my bag. The only (pathetic) reason I didn't go Edge was the PTX Pros in black were too beautiful to pass up. I mean no disrespect to the OG Edge but the next generation is that much better.

I absolutely love seeing Ben Hogan come out with new releases. I'm not sure that these would be up my alley but I'm pumped to find out more.

Back