The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

I needed more excitement from Fleetwood after that ace!

I needed more excitement from Fleetwood after that ace!
He's now done it in two straight tournaments, so maybe it's starting to feel a bit routine.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I just cannot understand how Rose managed to shoot -7. I didn't see a score like that out there.

Man, those greens are brutal on approaches. Miss your landing spot by a foot and you’re facing a 40 footer after it’s done running out.

I just cannot understand how Rose managed to shoot -7. I didn't see a score like that out there.

I picked him in a pool but no way I thought this was a day 1 score for him

Great putt by Morikawa to get back to even!

Big mistake by Finau on 15

Well staffers, this wasn’t what we had in mind today.

I picked him in a pool but no way I thought this was a day 1 score for him
I've got him in our weekly picks that we do. We have 40 guys and you draw numbers. You get 2 picks and it snakes so that #1 get the 1st and last pick and #40 gets two picks in a row. Drew 31 and Rose was still there. I also got Ryan Palmer. Normally it's $10 and we pay out the first 4 places based on who get 1-4 in the tournament. For the Majors, which we include The Players, it's $30 ($10 goes into a pot for the year and is paid out to the top 10 money winners). Whoever picks the winner wins first but 2-4 are based on the combined score for both players and they both have to make the cut.

Cam Smith what a shot.

Wow Spieth with the chip in eagle

Big Bird!!! 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

If it doesn’t go in... It’s in the water.

Jordan with the eagle to go to -1!

I'm pretty sure Faldo hates Dechambeau for some reason. Every time he's on screen Faldo is complaining about something he's doing.

I'm pretty sure Faldo hates Dechambeau for some reason. Every time he's on screen Faldo is complaining about something he's doing.
Greg Norman is on Masters Radio, and was complementary today... But Faldo hates graphite shafts too 🤷‍♂️

Jordan had a really good look at birdie

ULD Love To See Rose win it. Has always seemed like a true class act to me. Way too early yet, but he's on the right path so fsr...(y)

They don’t give out Green Jackets on Thursday, ask Norman or Rory... This is far from over... I think we see a lot of low scores tomorrow.

They don’t give out Green Jackets on Thursday, ask Norman or Rory... This is far from over... I think we see a lot of low scores tomorrow.

Only if the sprinkler lines rupture

Back