Northwest Golf Get together at Chambers Bay and The Home Course

Still bummed I'm going to miss this. Have fun guys. Post some pics when you are done.

Getting excited.

Yeah I am super excited! I just got off the phone with the courses and everything is a go! I have our deposits in so I hope everyone who confirmed is going to show up or else I am going to be out some serious $$$. But this is THP so I am sure everyone is good to go.

Just in case we have any last minute sign ups we still have room for the Home Course at 3 if anyone is interested!

Nobody in my group has notified me they are no longer able to come, so my group should be good. Too bad the weather looks like it will be miserable. I'm sure we'll have fun regardless. Rain doesn't generally bother me. I haven't decided if I will wear my black or gray THP hat, or maybe my tan English style Kangol(given the course type)!

Just a few more days! Man why couldn't today be Saturday? I think this is the best weather we have had since September! Oh well, I don't care if it rains the whole day (which it shouldn't. Reports are calling for showers), I am aimed to be playing with some fellow THPers at a couple of sweet looking courses.

PS I will post pairings in a bit.

Who wants play with a THP'er that has a sweet pink mohawk? HAHA

hair043.jpg

Like i said before, I love the mohawk! Now you just gotta go all Rickie Fowler and show up in full pink! Shoes, pants, and shirt. No hat cause you can't cover a work of art like that :D

HAHA. I hear ya, but i dont own any pink stuff and money is a bit tight with all the hospital bills. Under normal circumstances I would Fowler it!! There will be no hat for sure!! :)

This weather today is amazing. We were across the pond in Seattle today at Childrens and decided to make the best of things and hit up the market. My wife is wishing us all well and hopes the weather forecast will change for the better for us. Im getting excited about this. Hopefully this big hook will go away for me!!

Hey teeth, I got 1 more for THC. Is that a problem?

I hit the range today in preperation for this weekend. Super excited to play this course and meet some new people! Lets hope my decent range session repeats itself on the course. It rarely does, but one can hope. We are leaving my place at 6:30AM to make the 8:30AM tee time down south in Tacoma.

NWS now says "Rain likely after 11AM...70% chance of precipitation" Got my rain gear set out and an umbrella, too.
Think I got mostly straightened out with swing problems,,,,we'll see FRI and then Sat.
Gettin' close:blob:

The weather is back to iffy for Saturday. 60% chance of rain with highs about 59. Maybe we get lucky and the scattered showers miss us. Either way, it will be a fun day.

So here are the pairings.

Chambers Bay

Group 1 8:28
"Travelin Band"
Dr. Teeth
Oregon Golfer
Oregon Golfer friend
swampertwo

Group 2
"tomahawk Chop"
tomahawk + 2 friends
uscgmk

Group 3
"The Wolfpack"
wolfepaw + 3

The Home Course

Group 1 3:00
"Smack Daddy's"
Oregon Golfer
OG's friend
uscgmk

Group 2
"Pinky and the Brains"
Dr. Teeth
swampertwo
tomahawk
tomahawk's Dad

Group 3
"The Tribe"
tomahawk's 4 friends

Any questions or requests please let me know.

You guys are going to have so much fun, I'm jealous. I'll be in Eagle Crest this weekend so I'll get a little golf in with my kids and FIL, so that'll be fun, but you guys are gonna have a blast!

You guys are going to have so much fun, I'm jealous. I'll be in Eagle Crest this weekend so I'll get a little golf in with my kids and FIL, so that'll be fun, but you guys are gonna have a blast!

You'll have to let us know how you like Eagle Crest. I am thinking we should try to do an Oregon get together pretty soon. Maybe like July. It would be cool to go up close to you, maybe The Reserve or something like that. You know those courses much better than me so we should start putting our heads together. But first have fun this weekend!

Love the group names!! Awesome job Teeth!!

Just wondering if amy of you guys would want to meet up and grab some breakfast prior to the round? Let me know.

I still haven't decided whether I am driving up tomorrow or early Saturday. If I do go tomorrow than I would love to meet up for breakfast! I'll let you know what my plans are.

Sounds good. Can't wait for Saturday. Especially after todays range day.

I'm so bummed that I'm missing out on this. I wish you all a great time and wonderful weather.

24 hours from now, we will be teeing off at Chambers! Woo hoo!

Back