Northwest Golf Get together at Chambers Bay and The Home Course

We are less than two weeks away from our Northwest get together and it is not too late to join! Also, anyone who has not confirmed which courses they plan on playing please do so. I am sending in the deposit today and want to make sure I have the numbers correct! Thanks guys! This is going to be awesome! I can't wait to meet all of you guys!

My "possible" third player is out so my player count remains at 2 for both courses. Thanks for doing a great job organizing this.

Teeth, I will have 5 total for the Home Course. Still at 3 for Chambers. My Dad cannot physically walk 18 holes and Chambers is walk only, and another guy can't play until the afternoon. Is that going to be a problem?

Teeth, I will have 5 total for the Home Course. Still at 3 for Chambers. My Dad cannot physically walk 18 holes and Chambers is walk only, and another guy can't play until the afternoon. Is that going to be a problem?

No, that is awesome! The more the merrier!!!

I was sent a Cleveland Cg16 for the 'Play it Forward' promotion. I would be happy to bring this to pass on to someone else if you want it. I had asked for a stiff flex but they sent a regular flex, (steel). If anyone has a stiff flex that they are done with I'd love to give that a try.

If you still have it when we play Chambers, I'd like to try it and see how it compares to my XFT wedges.
Jeff

10 days to go before the big day and I am getting super excited! We have 12 people signed up for Chambers Bay and 10 for The Home Course. I am going to make today the cut off day for any newcomers to sign up for Chambers Bay, because i have to send the deposit in for those who are coming. Also, if you are a newcomer and would like to play, please see if you can get at least one other person, that way we do not have a person playing in a group by themselves. If anyone is interested in playing the Home Course you can pretty much let me know at any time. I think that is about it! This is going to be great!

Just to make sure, you have me down for 3 at Chambers and 5 at Home Course?

10 days to go before the big day and I am getting super excited! We have 12 people signed up for Chambers Bay and 10 for The Home Course. I am going to make today the cut off day for any newcomers to sign up for Chambers Bay, because i have to send the deposit in for those who are coming. Also, if you are a newcomer and would like to play, please see if you can get at least one other person, that way we do not have a person playing in a group by themselves. If anyone is interested in playing the Home Course you can pretty much let me know at any time. I think that is about it! This is going to be great!

I'm getting excited too! Thanks for putting this together Dr.

Here is who I have for the different courses

Chambers Bay
Dr. Teeth
Oregon Golfer + 1
tomahawk + 2
wolfepaw +3
uscgmk
swampertwo

The Home Course
Dr. Teeth
Oregon Golfer + 1
tomahawk + 4
uscgmk
swampertwo

Here is who I have for the different courses

Chambers Bay
Dr. Teeth
Oregon Golfer + 1
tomahawk + 2
wolfepaw +3
uscgmk
swampertwo

The Home Course
Dr. Teeth
Oregon Golfer + 1
tomahawk + 4
uscgmk
swampertwo

Sounds awesome!! Let's hope for sunny and 70!

When do we find out our tee times?

When do we find out our tee times?

Right now the first tee time at Chambers is at 8:28am and the first tee time at the Home Course is at 3. I thought it would be cool to get together before hand and meet each other and watch the different groups tee off. That being said if anyone needs to have one of the later tee times, just let me know. Also, a question for those bringing friends, I know some guys like to tee it up together and some guys like to meet new people. I would love to get your thoughts on whether you want to stay in your groups of friends or mix it up.

We have 3 for Chambers and I would like to play with them since it will be their first time playing at Chambers. You can add a single to us for sure. As for THC, I just need to play with my Dad, so we will be a twosome and I would love to play with 2 more THPers to meet you guys.

Wish I could go. I have way too many trips planned already. I'm going to be in Seattle at the end of June for the Rock'N'Roll Marathon. I'm hoping to play golf while I'm up there. Hope y'all have a great time golfing.

Since I'm a +1 I would just assume have the two of us get paired up with 2 other THPers.

Perfect! Thanks for the feedback guys!

So my mom said yes for sure, but then I got a speeding ticket so now playing is unfortuantely out of the question. I hope everyone has fun and I hope you guys have good weather, I wish I was going.

So my mom said yes for sure, but then I got a speeding ticket so now playing is unfortuantely out of the question. I hope everyone has fun and I hope you guys have good weather, I wish I was going.

Sorry to hear that 907! I am sure we will do a local get together for the oregon guys in the summer, so we can meet up then. Go luck in division!

Getting closer guys. Preliminary weather report for Tacoma on Saturday... 60 and partly cloudy with some sun. Not too bad, but as we all know, the weather up here is unpredictable and they have a tough time telling us what the weather is going to do tomorrow. HAHA. I would take 60 and partly cloudy right now if they could guarantee it...

BOY, I'd better find out what bad habit I just picked up and correct it or I'll have a couple of 'triple-digit' rounds this weekend.
Appears I'm putting "massive" topspin on almost every shot and I'm frustrated right now (along with WET!!!!)

BOY, I'd better find out what bad habit I just picked up and correct it or I'll have a couple of 'triple-digit' rounds this weekend.
Appears I'm putting "massive" topspin on almost every shot and I'm frustrated right now (along with WET!!!!)

Don't worry about it.... I Plan on having a "bad" round at Chambers then using that to build by groove for the round at THC. Chambers is one of those courses where you just have to let it go and have fun.

I am excited that it is almost here. 60 and partly cloudy would be a dream considering the winter and spring we have had! Don't worry about your swing, once you get around some friends it won't matter how you are hitting the ball. I am trying to decided whether to drive up Friday night or wake up early and drive on Saturday. I did that when I played Bandon and it worked fine, but part of me just wants to be able to get a good nights sleep before our rounds. Don't know.

I am trying to decided whether to drive up Friday night or wake up early and drive on Saturday. I did that when I played Bandon and it worked fine, but part of me just wants to be able to get a good nights sleep before our rounds. Don't know.

I just talked to my buddy and we're going to leave at 5:00am sharp to arrive in time to hit a bucket of balls and get in plenty of chips/putts. I usually wake up at 4:00am so no big deal for me.

Back