Which touring pro do you think you look like?

Calvin Peete :laughing:

People tell me I look a lot like Bubba Watson, hence the avatar.

JB and GG say Tim Petrovic but I'm not sure I see it. I can't find him on tv anywhere to compare since he's always missing cuts, etc.

ai miyazato?

Funny story....I was at the Canadian Open years ago. When Duval was at the top of his game. I used to wear alot of Tommy Hilfiger and the Oakley Mframes. Long story short, I looked an awful lot like him back then (not his weight gain self) goatee and eveything. anyways I was following Billy Andrade and Hal Sutton as there were not alot of people following that group. Hal was joking with the few peole that were following them. At the end of the round I was speaking with the 2 of them and a lady approached with a hockey stick that she wanted signed. Hal and Billy both did and the lady then turned to me and asked for my (Davids) autograph. I said I was not him, but she would not let it go and eventually I gave up and scribbled something that resmbled an autograph down. Sutton and Andrade were killing themselves laughing because Duval wasn't even enterd in the tournament for one thing and why would he be following them around the course.
Second part to the story......I actually lived in Toronto at the time and after the tournament was over my roomates and I headed out for the night and ended up at a divey little strip bar around the corner from our place. My roomate mentioned to the waitress that I had been at the Canadian Open during the day "referring" to me as David. Word got around and I was signing autograps again and getting free beers from other patrons as well as the owner. Over the next year we went to that bar a few more times and it was the same everytime. I stil think it is funny that they thought that Duval would just "stop by" their little hole in the wall from time to time even though he lives no where near Toronto. It is still something that my friends bring up from time to time, and we get a big laugh out of it.

i was paired with a father and son
the son was maybe 10-12
and he looks up at me and says "man you look just like tiger"
the dad was kinda embarassed and apologized
but i said id much rather play like him than look like him and we all laughed it off

but i think i look more like jiyai shin

Before I lost a lot of weight I looked like Craig Stadler. Now i look like Craig Stadler if he lost a lot of Weight.

thought this could be fun! i think that i look like jeff overton. never really noticed it or thought about it til seeing so much of him on the tv. we're both a little plump, and i have the rosy cheek action going on! wish i had his game too.

this is kind of funny to read now

People say Jack, Tom, Tiger, Phil, Arnold, Paul Casey and Ricky Barnes. OH wait, this is asking looks.. not skill. POW!

Really, I don't know. I don't have a PGA Tour look alike. Kinda sad about it.

People say Jack, Tom, Tiger, Phil, Arnold, Paul Casey and Ricky Barnes. OH wait, this is asking looks.. not skill. POW!

Really, I don't know. I don't have a PGA Tour look alike. Kinda sad about it.

jhonny vegas baby!

Koo Koo Kachoo

Kevcra.jpg
[/IMG]

With those pics why isn't your user name "the walrus"?

Let's see...6' tall...Asian...Michelle Wie!

-Steven

Rory sans the hair

Rory-McIlroy-460_1434033c.jpg

What Tour player......

What Tour player......

do you look like? Whether its flattering or not so flattering, share with everyone what tour player you think or other ppl think you look like. I did this with a fantasy baseball league and MLB players and most of the guys looked dead on! Give it a go.

I do not look like Mike Weir

Back